Case File #0 Rock Bottom

The business man

Each of us know what we were doing on November █ 2018. Everyone can recall where they stood, the exact place and time. 
The shards of glass falling down piece by piece. Blood dripping drop by drop. Bodies flew, hitting the road below. 

It all traces back with a call to Dispatch at ■:■ pm. The following is a recovered transcript from what was found.

Operator: "This is 9-1-1 how can I-"

Unknown: "Send a message through TCOR." 

Operator: "And the message is?" 

Unknown: "There is a bomb every goverment building." *click*

Operator: "Sir? Are you there?..."

-END OF TRANSMISSION-

The directors of each goverment unit received the message from the The Council of Rockford to leave the city with their units. A motorcade was provided by the Secert Service. The limousine was filled with each commander and director of their respected branch and unit. 

They moved their operations to the City of Light (gaminglight city) to begin a new hub area for the goverment. With the goverment settled in, the TCOR begins a investigation of the bombing. 

Theories of how they carried out this plan is the following;

1. Police Meetings: These meetings are required to attend, all the officers would be present at the place while the People of Interest took their plan into action.

2. Explosive Already Planted: The bombs could have planted time to time without raising suspicion. 

3. Traitor: We can't leave everything unearthed. If we can't find evidence leading to crime families and the local gangs or enemies of our United States, one possible solution is left. It was an inside job.

It will be a Federal Bureau Investigation forever until the case is closed.

Signed; The Business Man

thermo nuke.jpg

image.jpeg.7122309025c0e7e84854d87253d82940.jpeg

As FBI DCOS it is my Duty To make sure that our agents are safe, along with those in PD Swat SRT and State, As of the 1st of February 2019 I am Activating a operation, All HRT and FBI Bomb Squad Personnel are to meet 4 hours before the FBI meeting , We are Not going to go boom for the second time this year.

All Agents Gear Up

Were at War.

FBI DCOS BDS IAD Aaron Hotcher & FBI DCOS BDS IAD Andrew.

Edited by [GL] Aaron Hotcher
  • Gaminglight Love 1

I will fight along side all of you in this war, and you have the full backing of the FBI. This call of duty goes above and beyond. Thank you for telling us your theories.

-FBI DAD October RA8

Edited by October

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.