CPL 1D10 Report Forum by ProdCode

Prodcode

Hey i'm ProdCode 1D56 or 1T and today 1D10 has been harassing me by letting suspects go when I am pulling them over and one of them was I was going to pull over a guy with 3 flat ties just to see what was up and he came along and fixed all his tires then told him to go and yes its not illegal to have a flat tire but I wanted to see what was up and when I went to jail this guy he comes in saying *Why are you arresting random people* and I said i'm not and he said yes you are and I told him He pulled out a gun in the pd and pointed at me and was not complying so when I drag him to the person and I accidentally undraged him and he let him in the jail cell and he put him in the cell yes you may think he thought he was jailed but I told him no hes not jailed. so I told him to open the door and let him out so I told him to get out of the cell please so i could jail him and he went back in so I gave him 3 warnings through voice and he heard me and he said no so I said last chance come out and he did-int so I said OK then if you don't want to lisen then stay in here. then he went over radio saying *can I get someone to the jail Trooper ProdCode 1T dosnt know what he is doing* So then RTU something North came down saying 1D10 did nothing Wong and i told him hey dude you where not hear so you don't know what happend and yes the sentence sounds like I said it mean but when I said it in game it was not mean. Also when he was saying CPL big chunggis 1D10 is on duty he started laughing. Then i said dude stop and take it securely. Also he was driving a RTU lambo and he said North said he could when the lambo belongs to north said no. So then after a while he comes back up driving another lambo. So yes as you can see it may make you mad when you try to RP and it made me mad so yes 

Thank you reading my report

So yes i did not like it and it was making me mad when i was trying to RP

Sincerely ProdCode/Savage120405

To continue this you can read my post about The car incedent. Trooper was threatning to demote me multiple times and RTU CAN EVEN CONFIRM THIS 

He was making false arrests and i told him that he was and he dident like it 

- JUUL