VII BRUCE PLAYER REPORT

CHIKEN

Your in game name:CHIKEN

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:114115699

The player's in game name:VII BRUCE

The player's steam ID (required):Unknown

What did the player do:I was ramming his vehicle as i was hunting down all of the VII in RP. Which i was going to then try and kidnap 1 of them and hold the rest at gun point, But then Bruce decided he would just prop abuse and push my car out of the way. Now unfortunately there was no staff on so i had to make a player report.

Evidence:https://vimeo.com/314688585

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn for Prop Abuse

Any extra information:NO STAFF WERE ONLINE

Edited by CHIKEN

4 hours ago, BigJohnny said:

+support

evidence is clear

obv prop push 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Yes, I did prop push. But, he kept harassing the sevens over and over, ramming our vehicle. sadly, I have no evidence of this. There were no admins on and I was getting annoyed and apologize. Next time chicken don’t become a 5 year old and ram because, we did one thing to you.

I will take the warm, but chikken learn to grow up.

Edited by Bodil
Grammar mistake, and spelling

On 2/1/2019 at 3:18 AM, Keulono said:

+Support

prop push spotted in video with proper evidence

Bruce, in rp he was trying to take down the vii so he was following your car. If you feel someone is harrasing you call staff or make a player report, dont prop push and get yourself in trouble.

+1 Support

• Clear evidence
  • Should be reprimanded for their actions

Police RP

• Police Sergeant Major 1D32
  • SWAT Private XA57
  • State Trooper 1T
  • FBI SA KGB59

Imperial RP

• 501st JT Lance Corporal Indigo 3120
  • Inquisitor Apprentice
  • Navy Crewman Pliskin

50 minutes ago, Bodil said:

There were no admins on. I said that in my replay. And he wasn’t rping at all, he would come out of no where and just ram us saying nothing.

I was in a discord with other sevens and we were all getting annoyed from him.

As i said in the report, I was trying to disable your vehicle so i could kidnap one of you. Also i knew it was you because all of you guys use pink cars.

See, either I didn’t hear you or something. To me you just kept ramming. I didn’t know you were. If you were, I apologize and will take the warn. You kept ramming us and I figured you were mad about something and were annoying us.

Edited by Bodil

On 2/2/2019 at 9:16 AM, Bodil said:

Yes, I did prop push. But, he kept harassing the sevens over and over, ramming our vehicle. sadly, I have no evidence of this. There were no admins on and I was getting annoyed and apologize. Next time chicken don’t become a 5 year old and ram because, we did one thing to you.

I will take the warm, but chikken learn to grow up.

I’d lie to point out that your response seems a bit disrespectful (my view). 

Also +support the evidence is clear, Bruce even if he is ramming you, you cannot prop push him. 

Bruce 

On 2/1/2019 at 12:13 AM, CHIKEN said:

Your in game name:CHIKEN

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:114115699

The player's in game name:VII BRUCE

The player's steam ID (required):Unknown

What did the player do:I was ramming his vehicle as i was hunting down all of the VII in RP. Which i was going to then try and kidnap 1 of them and hold the rest at gun point, But then Bruce decided he would just prop abuse and push my car out of the way. Now unfortunately there was no staff on so i had to make a player report.

Evidence:https://vimeo.com/314688585

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn for Prop Abuse

Any extra information:NO STAFF WERE ONLINE

Bruce has been dealt with thank you so much for bring our attention to this. I'm sorry for the late response.

• Rhenic locked this topic