Female models

Jurassic_Park_King

What you want to see? -  I would like to see more jobs have female player models. For example PD, thief, etc.

Why should we add it? -  I think you should add it for if someone want to use a female model to match gender or something they should be able to.

What are the advantages of having this? -  More diversity in models.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone.

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=755229772&searchtext=female+cops https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1611270295&searchtext=female+thiefs

+support if this was added i'd go on pd 

• Laughing 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 2/2/2019 at 5:08 PM, CHEETO said:

Next it will be gender neutral characters lmao. 

+/= support, Can't think of a reason for them. But don't want to appear sexist to the snowflakes. 

On 1/31/2019 at 7:36 PM, Felix said:

There has been many suggestions to diversify the player models but in my opinion it’s not needed.

-Support

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR I AM NOT SEXIST BUT THIS IS NOT NEEDED AND WILL INCREASE LAG MOST LIKELY

• Laughing 1

+support Now I am not a feminist at all but if we have female models we could express our selves kind of ya know like as a girl i would love it if I could play in a female model and it adds to the rp immersion. Also I think this is very important to increase our female population in policerp all the girls Ik is Hanna me and Hannah’s friend who is on her custom class (sorry to thoose I didn’t say i probs haven’t seen you on a lot)

Edited by MockingBird

3 hours ago, MockingBird said:

+support Now I am not a feminist at all but if we have female models we could express our selves kind of ya know like as a girl i would love it if I could play in a female model and it adds to the rp immersion. Also I think this is very important to increase our female population in policerp all the girls Ik is Hanna me and Hannah’s friend who is on her custom class (sorry to thoose I didn’t say i probs haven’t seen you on a lot)