21 posts in this topic

Questions

Your In-game:212th CPL Taco 0394

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104915977

The admin's name in-game:Alpha

The admin's steam name (If you know it): i dont know

What warning did you receive: Failrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):i put a file on

Why do you think this warn was false: (i accidently fell down the mp and then i respawned. got in a sit, got warned, then later a 501st was with me talking about stuff then alpha listens (which is the admin who warned me) 501st says do kill in console etc, then he does it, alpha comes over like "i listened to everything, thats failrp" then he DOESNT get warned for doing something on PURPOSE and not a accident)

Any extra information: i dont like it on how I get warned for an accident for a stupid reason, someone in the 212th discord said they ALMOST got warned for falling in the mp. (said 212th jedi commander connor) "

"Cause I almost got warned for falling in mp by alpha"

stupid reason.PNG

Edited by Dulitoz
changed name to a better one

-support

-no poll

-alpha wouldnt warn you for no reason

-if you fell in mp you were messing around or something climbing on the fence

On 1/31/2019 at 11:02 AM, Nathan1 said:

-support

I was in TS and on staff at the time of this and I also spectated to watch what was going on and he did tell another trooper to type "kill" in console and also he jumped into the moonpool on purpose.

Edited by borith

OK so basically what happened was I was spectating him into a recent event and I saw him jump off the one pole when he saw the sign and knew not to he made excuse for me that he said he didn’t see the sign and I watched him look right at the sign and then he proceeded to drop off

40 minutes ago, [GL] Alpha said:

OK so basically what happened was I was spectating him into a recent event and I saw him jump off the one pole when he saw the sign and knew not to he made excuse for me that he said he didn’t see the sign and I watched him look right at the sign and then he proceeded to drop off

and you didnt do anything to the person you "busted" in front of me

Just now, Dulitoz said:

and you didnt do anything to the person you "busted" in front of me

and i claim its a accident and you still give no care for it, and pretty much favoriting the 501st that you said "i heard everything you said, thats failrp" after he died. still nothing wow i get warned for a accident and he DOESNT get warned for doing something thats "failrp" in front of you as you said

1 hour ago, borith said:

I was in TS and on staff at the time of this and I also spectated to watch what was going on and he did tell another trooper to type "kill" in console and also he jumped into the moonpool on purpose.

i didnt tell anyone to to "kill" in console, and i didnt jump off on purpose

+ support 

In my opinion he shouldn't get a warn i think he should get a verbal warning and here is why. So many people kill them self in console even high ranking officers do it sometimes. I think its not fair to warn Taco and not warn everyone else that kills them self in console. And with the falling in the moon pool things happen like sometimes your keyboard can mess up and go on its own or you accidentally press the W key without knowing and you fall in (It happens to me sometimes). This is Taco's first warning, he is not known for being a minge. I think you should give him a verbal warning tell him if anyone sees you do it again you will get warned.

-Boomer ❤️ 

10 minutes ago, BoomerxDD said:

+ support 

In my opinion he shouldn't get a warn i think he should get a verbal warning and here is why. So many people kill them self in console even high ranking officers do it sometimes. I think its not fair to warn Taco and not warn everyone else that kills them self in console. And with the falling in the moon pool things happen like sometimes your keyboard can mess up and go on its own or you accidentally press the W key without knowing and you fall in (It happens to me sometimes). This is Taco's first warning, he is not known for being a minge. I think you should give him a verbal warning tell him if anyone sees you do it again you will get warned.

-Boomer ❤️ 

He prosperously fell into the moon pool witch is failrp hint why there are 4 sighs stating so 

28 minutes ago, [GL] Alpha said:

He prosperously fell into the moon pool witch is failrp hint why there are 4 sighs stating so 

I understand that but I see people fall in the moon pool everyday and don't get warned for it and no one reports it to staff I get its fail rp but you can just get out real quick i've never seen someone get into the moon pool and stay there. I think giving a warn that will be on his record permanently in this one instance isn't fair in my opinion if this happens again with taco then you should give a warn cause he would've already verbal warned for it.

Edited by BoomerxDD

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 1:02 PM, Nathan1 said:

-support

-no poll

so...

if you jump from the moon pool your warning is deserved the staff on duty would decide if it is a verbal warning or not depending on how well he knows you as an RPer, example if he knows you are a complete minge then he should warn you with the console, but if you are not a trouble maker then he can give you a verbal warning, that is up to the admin that takes the sit, if this was an accident then you could call a sit to do the person that pushed you, if some weird way you fell because of playing around the warning is valid since your not supposed to be that close, there is a fence for a reason, so being honest I don't think this should get removed.

-support

Why are you -supporting for no poll. He doesn’t need a poll. Lmfao

1 hour ago, Stormzz said:

XD I know like what

2 hours ago, Stormzz said:

People are strange but at this point we just waiting for SMT to decide on this

On 1/31/2019 at 10:02 AM, Nathan1 said:

-support

-no poll

-Support

You should not be on the railing or hitting kill command in front of people, I will be speaking to Cody about your punishment

Edited by cajunmonkey21

Again I was Spectating him due to recent events he looked right at the sign walked away and proceeded to jump into moon pool i am not going to verbally warn him did it on purpose he and was punished accordingly  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, [GL] Alpha said:

Again I was Spectating him due to recent events he looked right at the sign walked away and proceeded to jump into moon pool i am not going to verbally warn him did it on purpose he and was punished accordingly  

what "previous events" and for the last damn time i didnt jump on purpose so stop being a nine year old

Edited by Dulitoz

9 hours ago, Dulitoz said:

what "previous events" and for the last damn time i didnt jump on purpose so stop being a nine year old

you killed your self infrint of someone {failrp} so i spectated you

DENIED

Low community support

Disrespect to a staff member in a reply to the appeal,