ban appeal

crocbro12

steam name: Sh0ne

in-game name: Sh0ne OG

steam ID: 76561198108089170

ban length: 

admin: ghostly king

reason: mass RDM, fail RP and NITRP

dispute:( My mic is broken)there was a general store robbery and I wanted to join in so I went out front of the store when the police said go away pointing guns at me, I whip out my weapon and kill 2 - 3 cops before being gunned down, at  this point the admin comes and brings me on top of spawn building and says its mass RDM, I typed  my reason (line one, I know it doesn't justify my killings) and tell him he can minge me and I'm fine with it, Its at this point his mic must have stopped working,  in the chat I see that I have been warned, I say in chat mic?  to make sure my game wasn't broken (as he was standing completely still and not talking) I pulled out a gun to see if he would react, he didn't, I went to the edge of the building and looked down, there were people moving so I knew my game wasn't broken and I tested my headphones, they were fine, I was just about to type more when I was minged for 8000 seconds! since I was minged I couldn't type so I started panicking and jumping around I had a gut feeling he would ban me so I was about to take screenshots but I was banned

I am quite upset and if my ban appeal is successful I would like the admin to be told to check his mic and move around so we know he isn't frozen,  other than that I don't want him to get in trouble as it was an honest mistake.

Kind regards: Sh0ne

I spectated you Attempting to RDM a group of PD during a gen store robbery when they asked you to leave. You then proceeded to pull out a AUG and attempted to RDM them. I brought you to a sit and when I asked you why you did it, you said " I don't care" and "Whatever, I did it, just minge me already" and you kept giving me attitude when I just wanted your side of it (even though I watched you do it) and you clearly didn't want to RP whatsoever and you were ruining RP for everyone else, so I minged you and banned you as a result.

Also can't even "join in" at a robbery once it has started.

-Support

2 minutes ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

I spectated you Attempting to RDM a group of PD during a gen store robbery when they asked you to leave. You then proceeded to pull out a AUG and attempted to RDM them. I brought you to a sit and when I asked you why you did it, you said " I don't care" and "Whatever, I did it, just minge me already" and you kept giving me attitude when I just wanted your side of it (even though I watched you do it) and you clearly didn't want to RP whatsoever and you were ruining RP for everyone else, so I minged you and banned you as a result.

-Support

-support based on reasons above

This all started when you shot at a cop at the start of the robbery you were miles away about 40 seconds later you come back and shoot me for no reason so ARDM/NLR I tell ghostly he talks to you then you come to the store again and kill two cops so RDM x2 and attempted to kill all 5 of us so AMRDM and you were not in the same family as them so failrp then you got a attitude with ghostly during the sit from what i heard. so +support to extend it but -support to unban him

Edited by Bobby Yukiteru

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

first of all, I told you my reason second of all i was killed by procode for no reason he is a cop all he got was a "don't do it" third of all I having an attitude is not a reason to be banned third of all I didn't know you cant join in or must have a family as i knew the people robbing the bank and were friendly to them, you should have asked or at least mentioned if I do know, fifth of all, to the comment above i  was across the road at the car spawn '_'

Edited by crocbro12

-Support

I agree with the punishment given. Firstly, your broke FearRP, FailRP/ No value for life, and RDM, you could also add AMRDM + You were not in the same family, also you cannot join into something that has already started, such as a Raid or Gen Robbery or bank robber. To me, it seems you do not know the rules of the server nor do you have proper knowledge of how Role Play servers work. I recommend you go and read the MOTD and have knowledge of the rules, as almost everything you have done broke the rules. As we have seen with other players you could easily say your "Mic Broke" as with some say their friends have gotten on their account and did something, your mic would be on your part as the same if somebody has gotten on your account and mass RDMd. In the end, the punishment is fair and you should check over the MOTD while you are banned. Also, what you said can be taken as sarcasm and I took it as sarcasm from just reading this.

1 minute ago, Cozz said:

-Support

I agree with the punishment given. Firstly, your broke FearRP, FailRP/ No value for life, and RDM, you could also add AMRDM + You were not in the same family, also you cannot join into something that has already started, such as a Raid or Gen Robbery or bank robber. To me, it seems you do not know the rules of the server nor do you have proper knowledge of how Role Play servers work. I recommend you go and read the MOTD and have knowledge of the rules, as almost everything you have done broke the rules. As we have seen with other players you could easily say your "Mic Broke" as with some say their friends have gotten on their account and did something, your mic would be on your part as the same if somebody has gotten on your account and mass RDMd. In the end, the punishment is fair and you should check over the MOTD while you are banned. Also, what you said can be taken as sarcasm and I took it as sarcasm from just reading this.

1 hour ago, crocbro12 said:

first of all, I told you my reason second of all i was killed by procode for no reason he is a cop all he got was a "don't do it" third of all I having an attitude is not a reason to be banned third of all I didn't know you cant join in or must have a family as i knew the people robbing the bank and were friendly to them, you should have asked or at least mentioned if I do know, fifth of all, to the comment above i  was across the road at the car spawn '_'

If u had read the rules u would of known that stuff so it’s on u bud

5 hours ago, Emmu06 said:

-support based on reasons above

5 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

-Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, maral the great said:

-support wait out the 3 day ban you got and when you come back pls read the motd and learn the rules so you don’t get in any more trouble and you can play and roleplay on the server!!

^^^ ye just wait it out

• Rhenic locked this topic