My trial admin applation

dexter shrekberry

• What is your in-game name?: SECURITY CRL Dex  

• What is your steam name?: dextershrekberry

• What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:207706775

• Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I am an admin on a friends server.

• What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly) december 19, 2018

• What date did you make your forums account? January 20, 2019

• Current rank on the server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)a member or user. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

• Have you donated? no,I’m only 13

• What rank are you applying for?  for trial admin

• Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? My friend server yes.

• Have you read the staff guidelines and if you did what will You be tested on:        1.how the staff strike system works 2.what to punish and to punish RDM or NLR        3.the waning system 4. commands 5. to be friendly with players/other staff

• Timezone: central standard time

• Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

• Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I deserve this rank because I will warn/jail/kick/ban even if its a friend or family. I'm very nice to anyone even when they say something about me. I'm ok at building so if any staff need to make a room or make the map look better I could help. I read the rules when they are updated. If someone with a higher rank asks me to do something I will do. I'm good at writing things down and I can type at a good speed. I'm good at enforcing rules. I can get more players to join the servers . i can make the server nicer and friendlier. my hours are 4 pm to 6:30 on some days or 7 to 8:30 pm on most days during weekdays and 3 to 10 pm on Friday and Saturday and on Sundays 5 to 7 pm.

• How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I will bring them to then tell them to stop cursing if they don't I will gag them then ask them why were they RDMing then warn them then jail for 120 secs

-support for a few reasons,

1. Q. 16 is just simply incorrect. 

2. You are staff on another community.

3. Q. 15 seems very poor, almost as if it were quickly put together. You use your hours as a way to just barely get you at the minimum (it's 150 words exactly).

4. This is your second post on the forums, and you didn't make your account until last week even though you claim to have been in the community since Dec. 19th. 

5. Trial admin is not a rank and you misspelled application.

8 minutes ago, October said:

-support for a few reasons,

1. Q. 16 is just simply incorrect. 

2. You are staff on another community.

3. Q. 15 seems very poor, almost as if it were quickly put together. You use your hours as a way to just barely get you at the minimum (it's 150 words exactly).

4. This is your second post on the forums, and you didn't make your account until last week even though you claim to have been in the community since Dec. 19th. 

5. Trial admin is not a rank and you misspelled application.