Mockingbirds Trial Moderator Application

MockingBird

• What is your in-game name?: Mockingbird/VII Mockingbird VII/ SWAT CDT Mockingbird XC61

• What is your steam name?: Mockingbird

• What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:90505289

• Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

• What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) sometime last year when we had the old map

• What date did you make your forums account? jan 2nd

• Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

• How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a

screenshot)? None as seen below with a screenshot

• Have you donated? Yes 50$

• What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator

• Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, I am not

• Have you read the staff guidelines at
  1. ? You will be tested on it: Yes

• Timezone: PTS (California)

• Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

• Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Because I have a lot of time on the server. A lot of experience you know like I learned most of the rules because I just played the game and admins were kind enough to just give me a verbal warning whenever I broke a rule and didn't know it was a rule. Now I did read the motd but just saying the reason why I remember most of them is just from playing the game. Now I know that admins aren't supposed to teach you the rules (at least that's not the main reason) but I would gladly tell new players the rules or answer any questions they have. Of course, I would be mainly doing admin sits but just saying you know. Also, another reason is that I am a well-known member of the community (at least I think so). I also don't take sides even if the admin sit I would be in is a friend I would not take sides, I will take the side of who is right in the argument. Also, I am very active on the server like I would say 4+ hours a day on the server I just love it that much.

• How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would tell them to calm down and if they don't calm down I would minge them for 300 seconds because that's all I can do as a trail moderator then warn them for Staff dis/Mass RDM after that I would ask a staff member higher then me to ming them for 10k seconds. If they do calm down I will thank them for calming down but still ming them for 300 seconds and ask for a higher up to ming them for 10k seconds and warn them for MASS RDM. 

image.png

1 hour ago, HelloItsBilly said:

+Support

-Good Application

-Active

-Been here for a while

-I personally think he would make a great staff member

~Billy, Senior Moderator

Super active and nice guy 

good luck ❤️ 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Fame locked this topic