Demokiller's EMS Application

demokiller

Name: Demokiller

In-Game Name:Demokiller

How many warnings to do have:9 ( most of them are from 2 years ago.)

Why do you want to be EMS (150 word minimum):I want to be part of EMS because I want to help people.I want to revive those who got killed in a crime scene.When i get on i see either 1-3 EMS on.I want to change that i want to be able to help people from getting angray when they die and no EMS comes to them.Some time even EMS will ignore some people just to revive the Police officers.I hate to see that police officers have more priorities than other peoplel ike civilians.I want to have everyone be equal when it comes to things like these.I want to really be part of EMS because i would like to heal and help those who get in either gun fights or crashes or even robberys.I would also like to help those who are sick or broke their legs.Sometimes when im driving by and i see EMS i would like to become one of them.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and have a good day!

Can you attend the meetings on Saturday at 6pm EST? (Mandatory):Yes

Edited by demokiller
misspell

ACCEPTED

Join the discord @

https://discord.gg/QbstHWz

Contact an FTO in-Game, Discord, Or Teamspeak to be trained

EMS Application Captain Jason Tucker

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You.