Etha's Ban Appeal

etha

Steam Name: Etha

Ingame Name: Ethan

SteamID: 76561198065352813

Ban Length: Eternity

Admin that Banned you: (I assume at least) 05 3

Reason for Ban: Exploiting

Dispute: I haven't played for about a week, and I just tried to log in today, but it said I was banned, with the above info included. I went to the ban list to find myself, but I assume because my steam profile is private I am listed as N/A. But since 05 3 is the only person banning people for "exploiting," I assume he banned me. 

Now, it lists my ban date as "01/30/2019, 14:01:00." About an hour before I tried to join. I am unsure of why I was banned only then, for like I said I haven't played for about a week, and when I was playing I wasn't "exploiting" anything or breaking the rules. There's no reason I should be banned. 

Overall, this 05-3 guy seems fishy, like they were automatically banning people for no reason. I'm not sure if its some automated thing or a person, but I suggest you look into the other people he's banned too. Because if they're anything like me, they might be innocent too. 

ACCEPTED

Today especially, there has been someone who has repeatedly logged into alternate accounts and logging on and using an exploit in an attempt to lag our server. I apologize for the inconvenience and apologize for the ban. You were most likely caught in the crossfire of the massive amount of accounts that were banned today. Again, sorry for the inconvenience!

You have been unbanned, feel free to connect at any time!

• Gaminglight Love 1

big cat running GIF