The Ezic Orders EMT App

Dr. Whale

Name: The Ezic Order ( Jay in IRL)

In-Game Name: Dr Whale

How many warnings to do have: 3 as of 1-30-2019

Why do you want to be EMS (150 word minimum):  The reason I would like to join EMS is that I like saving people. It is one of my dreams. My Sister is going into the medical Field. I can Bring Responsibility, Trustworthiness, and to Always be professional when on duty and off duty. I am a natural caregiver. I have to help, and take care of My grandma(She is Ok). I love helping, I love reviving people. Not just for money. It is for fun, Training, and most importantly For the department. Training is basically If I go into the medical field, this will help me greatly. I truly care about this server. And I want the best for the players. This server needs good people to help them. And If I can't do that then I hope others can. I want this roleplay to be good not just for me, but for everyone to see. And this server is great! The biggest reason if For the immense roleplay. Thank you for viewing this. Dr Whale,The Ezic order, and Jay.

Can you attend the meetings on Saturday at 6pm EST? (Mandatory): Yes

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

Accepted

Great application — Low warns

Make sure to join the discord at emsdiscord.tk

Congratulation, and welcome to GL EMS!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 hours ago, The Ezic Order said:

What Should I do now, I can go on EMS Medic.

Join the Discord

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You.