SCP-049 Interview (1/30/19)

bdogz1

Lore Name: Dogz

Clearance Level: 2

List of personnel involved in testing: Security LCPL Mike and Security CPL Lucifer

Level D personnel involved: 2, One brought by me, and one already in SCP-049's containment

SCP: 049

Hypothesis: Talk to SCP-049 about the "pestilence" and his supposed "cure" for said pestilence.

Observation:

Begin Transcript

R: Why did you, yourself, want to cure what you view as the pestilence?

049: Everything in the world as a purpose you and mean alike we all must play our roles on this planet.

R: What is the pestilence/disease that you speak of, is it the black plague?

049: No the one you call black plague is a infant to the pestilence I cure?

R: Then what is the pestilence?

049: You and your foundation have a piece of the puzzle, but if your ape minds are not getting it, all I will say is your are close to the truth.

R: Then how close would you say we are?

049:  Hmm..., from what i have seen you will find it within 59 to 100 years maybe 

R: So your cure, you turn people into, what would you call them, zombies?

049: They are the next step of your kind, going up the ladder like 343 even, but I can only do so much.

R: So you would say your creations are more perfect humans?

049: They don't have desires, they are never hungry and they don't need to understand reason.

R: Is there anything else that makes them more perfect besides ridding them of their desires?

049: They understand the gifts and tools I have given them, and they have understand the cost for becoming ascended.

R: And what is this cost for becoming ascended?

049: I believe you know that answer but I'm in a mood to say more so why not.

049: The cost is like a sacrifice of something dear to you, a dog or a bird which one are you willing to give up.

R: So you just have to give up something dear to you when you become ascended?

049: That is the most basic way I can tell you without causing everyone's head to explode from the amount of knowledge it really is.

049: Because your minds are smaller than those I give the cure to, even close to being that of a god's.

End Transcript

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): N/A

Errors and/or safety hazards: D-Class personnel given to SCP-049 proved troublesome to deal with before commencing the interview with 049.

Conclusion: More interviews, possibly including SCP-343, are required to determine exactly what the "pestilence" is and how SCP-049's cure effects this "pestilence".