Kondracky Player Report

CHIKEN

25 minutes ago, Lt. Hank Anderson said:

my cc is allwoed in doc its a gov class and  have permission to be in doc bu myan whos head admin and by the doc warden

and some of those screen shots are not oven proof of attacking him only two were and i advertised first so it was not rdm

also when i said  I could easily kill you right now i was holding a awp infront of him then i said but i wount do that cuse im not like that

The thing I don't understand is why your blacklisted from Pd and on a gov class. Also, if you were on a government class why were you killing other government officials?

20 minutes ago, Lt. Hank Anderson said:

@maral the great i just got on plus i was allowed in doc i have perms from doc warden and head admin myan and he was really pissing me off i had a very ruff day that day mainly because my best friend died and none even likes me on the servers no matter what i do i get in shit even when i do something good i some how get blamed  for something bad i never done and i had to pay lots into my cc to change it cuse blacklisted in fbi so i wasted $400 canadian cash on that shit and this is now im treated most times i get treated like that was same thing in school and i nearly killed my self cuse of it all this crap im bamed for or treated like makes me feel just like i felted in school

you dont care about my mental problems i have ADHD FAS even my brian does not work normal i act before i think i cant understand normal shit u would and afteri  read thos shit from u i feel like crying 

If you ever need to talk to someone, you can talk to me. I never meant to make you feel this way, I was just stating my opinion on what should happen as a punishment. I wont be posting anymore about this topic, if you need to ask why I said what I said please dm me.

33 minutes ago, Lt. Hank Anderson said:

@maral the great i just got on plus i was allowed in doc i have perms from doc warden and head admin myan and he was really pissing me off i had a very ruff day that day mainly because my best friend died and none even likes me on the servers no matter what i do i get in shit even when i do something good i some how get blamed  for something bad i never done and i had to pay lots into my cc to change it cuse blacklisted in fbi so i wasted $400 canadian cash on that shit and this is now im treated most times i get treated like that was same thing in school and i nearly killed my self cuse of it all this crap im bamed for or treated like makes me feel just like i felted in school

you dont care about my mental problems i have ADHD FAS even my brian does not work normal i act before i think i cant understand normal shit u would and afteri  read thos shit from u i feel like crying 

Just because you’re having a rough day doesn’t mean come on the server and start rdming. Doesn’t matter if someone is making you angry you still need a valid reason to kill them 

9 hours ago, Will Newel said:

Unfortunately. Money does not grant you immunity.  Your untouchable attitude is very present which does not belong here.  

In the real life, you wouldn’t be able to say « you can’t tow my car because i bought it » and be parked in a handicap spot. 

Same thing happens here. You break rules, you risk losing your class by being banned / etc.  

+Support 

4 hours ago, Lt. Hank Anderson said:

how your tone changes once you are proven you can face ban and CC removal. You can use this server to escape from your problems but at the end of the day. It is your actions that are causing you to get black listed from departments and for members of this community to not want to forgive you for your repetitive mistakes and  rule breaking / minging. 

People do not like to play with minges and people who break the rules. We are here to have fun and your actions are impeding on that. We are a big family here and we hang out even when playing other games. If you keep this behavior up, you will lose any chance of redemption.

I'd like to point out that every time you face trouble like a warn for removal you state that you have mental problems or someone that is close to you has died now I'm sorry if it is true but it's happening Too Much To Be An Occurrence I believe you are lying to get out of trouble stating that you have mental instabilities I myself have mental instabilities I'm also mildly retarded yet I still keep myself in check I bid I'm older and have have experienced, one of the things you need to do is grow up stop trying to find every excuse to get out of things take stuff at face value own up to your mistakes then you would not be facing what you are now and actually try to stay out of trouble listen to superiors listen to doc who has all authority no matter if the warden already told you they have authority if they say you are out of the doc u r out we are here for you we are like a family if you have problems just come on chance they can contact any of us talk to us I know everyone would be willing to talk I should know I talk about my problems all the time you can ask anyone this community is born on helping each other and being there everyone on this community is a friend yes we have some people that agree with each other Lindy and sometimes they become best friends you just need to try harder listen to those who are giving you advice listen to those who are telling you what to do you have more experience on This Server than you do I myself have a custom class as it is FBI class I do not go around running going into doc if I want to go on DoC I hop on Warden

Edited by LT Velvet

Massive +support

Kondracky is a known minge on the server and has proven time and time again to lie and try his best to get out of problems through the “death” of someone or by blaming it on an illness, whether that might be about how one day your dad invited you to fire a 50 cal rifle to the next day of him and your brother dying to now your best friend dying.

1 hour ago, Lt. Hank Anderson said:

u left out taht i have adhd fsd and autism 

I understand that you might have these illnesses and if you ever need to talk to someone, I’m always available. But using the server as a way out and trying to justify why you shouldn’t be banned or lose your cc because you spent a lot of money or “had a ruff day.” Now that you have been blacklisted from FBI and PD, you continue to use your Goverment CC to commit crimes and the line without the risk of being tased or detained. In this case specifically, you were acting as a prisoner while on a gov cc, which doesn’t  make sense for obvious reasons. Then when you were forced out, you proceeded to raid prison and kill people WHILE ON A GOV CC, which just makes things worse for you. So just due to the abundance of evidence and your overall attitude, I would give it a +support.

PS- FSD is not a real mental disorder but rather Female Sexual Dysfunction, which I doubt you have.

3 hours ago, Lt. Hank Anderson said:

u left out taht i have adhd fsd and autism 

2 hours ago, BigJohnny said:

Doesn’t excuse you breaking rules you’ll be punished like everyone else that breaks rules. 

now im getting kinda mad that you are using you have adhd and autism as an excuse to break to rules for example i have adhd and i if i have a bad day i just dont break the rules. so having ADHD is no excuse for breaking the rules and misbehaving, i have learned from many years of dealing with my  ADHD that is something that can be controlled and be used for something positive 

Edited by Julius

3 hours ago, LT Velvet said:

I'd like to point out that every time you face trouble like a warn for removal you state that you have mental problems or someone that is close to you has died now I'm sorry if it is true but it's happening Too Much To Be An Occurrence I believe you are lying to get out of trouble stating that you have mental instabilities I myself have mental instabilities I'm also mildly retarded yet I still keep myself in check I bid I'm older and have have experienced, one of the things you need to do is grow up stop trying to find every excuse to get out of things take stuff at face value own up to your mistakes then you would not be facing what you are now and actually try to stay out of trouble listen to superiors listen to doc who has all authority no matter if the warden already told you they have authority if they say you are out of the doc u r out we are here for you we are like a family if you have problems just come on chance they can contact any of us talk to us I know everyone would be willing to talk I should know I talk about my problems all the time you can ask anyone this community is born on helping each other and being there everyone on this community is a friend yes we have some people that agree with each other Lindy and sometimes they become best friends you just need to try harder listen to those who are giving you advice listen to those who are telling you what to do you have more experience on This Server than you do I myself have a custom class as it is FBI class I do not go around running going into doc if I want to go on DoC I hop on Warden

just like velvet said im not saying that your lying but if i find out the stuff your saying is not true i will be furious as someone who has had lots of depression and being to hospital for stuff like suicide i will not want you on the server and i will not accept you im sorry but to lie about stuff this serious is no acceptable but just like i said before im not saying your lying but it seems to be the same thing over and over. if your having a bad day and know you might break some of the rules you need to not come on the server for that period of time.

-Crabs 

1 hour ago, Lt. Hank Anderson said:

i agree with all of you i still have problems from learning and shit and im trying to change my class from gov to crim so i hope that ill eas this whole thing

First of all, this is not an isolated incident. Second of all, you should wait on SMT to clear the class before doing a lot of criminal actions and when you get caught by staff, just saying "whatever".

This is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in a forum post. Like what Velvet said I find your story very hard to believe. The fact that if you are faking mental disabilities in the first place should be a perma ban. I myself have ADHD and I know that A LOT of people do. Its a very common disorder and I dont see everyone freaking out and being like you.  

According to the CDC

"the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The report, released in November of 2013, shows that up to 11 percent of children aged 4-17 have been diagnosed with ADHD at some point in their lives"

19 hours ago, Emmu06 said:

PS- FSD is not a real mental disorder but rather Female Sexual Dysfunction, which I doubt you have.

I looked it up and that is the only thing I can find as well

Massive +Support

I would hope you get a perma ban for what you have shown to this community.

Edited by Nicolaaas

• Spection locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...