Kondracky Player Report

CHIKEN

Your in game name:CHIKEN

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:114115699

The player's in game name:Kondracky

The player's steam ID (required): I dont know it but hes a known member of the community

What did the player do:Ok so i was on DOC tonight and he came along and was just being a minge and abusing the fact that there was only 1 staff on at the time. I argued with him for like 30 minutes about the fact that i dint want him there because he was battering ramming all the cell doors open and using advanced dupe to spawn this big cell for him at the top of the doc which pretty much made it so anyone could break out because there was a ladder leading to it. Finally after arguing with me and then arguing with colesoft to the point where colesoft had to threaten to minge him and warn him for no complying, he finally left the DOC.  He then continues to change his name to terrorist pull out an awp and start shooting at me for no reason while im inside the DOC. He then starts adverting that hes gonna kill everyone because hes a terrorist. He also assists a bank rob that was in progress and wasnt even his family members. Right after i finally get colesofts attention he says he has to get off and colesoft tells me to just make a player report. He was literally arguing with me that his CC was a GOVERNMENT class (which he did have a battering ram, taser, and spike strip) Then he goes and rdms and says hes now crim.

Evidence (required):http://prntscr.com/me26yt http://prntscr.com/me2738 http://prntscr.com/me27bt https://vimeo.com/314169906 https://vimeo.com/314168277 https://vimeo.com/314168203

What do you believe should happen to the player: Possible removal of his CC and warn

Any extra information: He also threaten to get me demoted and that he would just kill me. BTW Cole told me to just make a player report...

•  

+ Support  Mass Minge | NITRP | RDM | Terrorism 

A gov. custom class killing DOC and then breaking into DOC because he wants to when he's in control. Also he said," see yall next time! terrorist out !" The fact that he kills Chicken at DOC and RDM him, he also claims to being a terrorist which we all know terrorism is not allowed.

1 hour ago, ExoTic Maddog said:

+ Support  Mass Minge | NITRP | RDM | Terrorism 

A gov. custom class killing DOC and then breaking into DOC because he wants to when he's in control. Also he said," see yall next time! terrorist out !" The fact that he kills Chicken at DOC and RDM him, he also claims to being a terrorist which we all know terrorism is not allowed.

14 minutes ago, LT Velvet said:

+support I believe a permanent ban is warranted he has done too much and shows he doesn't want to be apart of the community

Couldn’t of agreed with velvet more. Kondracky is a very mingeful player and a liar. There is a reason he is blacklisted from FBI and PD. If you don’t think a ban is necessary he should get removed from CC. He has lied so many times and I wouldn’t be shocked if he claimed it wasent him playing at the time.

9 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

Idk why you think you can just battering ram into the prison and try to RP as a inmate that way but that's not how that works. Also if DOC doesn't want you at the prison, they have every right to ask you to leave (for good reason of course)

1 hour ago, Lt. Hank Anderson said:

you cant remove my cc i paid 290 on it fam or ban me from the community i love being on it 

Actually your wrong. Zeeptin owns the server and has the right to remove you if your abusing it which you clearly were. 

2 hours ago, Lt. Hank Anderson said:

you cant remove my cc i paid 290 on it fam or ban me from the community i love being on it 

Unfortunately. Money does not grant you immunity.  Your untouchable attitude is very present which does not belong here.  

In the real life, you wouldn’t be able to say « you can’t tow my car because i bought it » and be parked in a handicap spot. 

Same thing happens here. You break rules, you risk losing your class by being banned / etc.  

+Support 

Edited by Will Newel
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Will Newel said:

Unfortunately. Money does not grant you immunity.  Your untouchable attitude is very present which does not belong here.  

In the real life, you wouldn’t be able to say « you can’t tow my car because i bought it » and be parked in a handicap spot. 

Same thing happens here. You break rules, you risk losing your class by being banned / etc.  

+Support 

When life gives you lemons you make Lemonade. Not RDM. + Support 

Edited by Yobo
  • Laughing 4

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+Support

A government terrorist?

CC should be terminated, he mass fail rped by not listening to DOC, RDMed DOC officers, and also threatened to get chiken demoted when he is in no standpoint to do so.

Edited by BrycE ?

my cc is allwoed in doc its a gov class and  have permission to be in doc bu myan whos head admin and by the doc warden

and some of those screen shots are not oven proof of attacking him only two were and i advertised first so it was not rdm

also when i said  I could easily kill you right now i was holding a awp infront of him then i said but i wount do that cuse im not like that

@maral the great i just got on plus i was allowed in doc i have perms from doc warden and head admin myan and he was really pissing me off i had a very ruff day that day mainly because my best friend died and none even likes me on the servers no matter what i do i get in shit even when i do something good i some how get blamed  for something bad i never done and i had to pay lots into my cc to change it cuse blacklisted in fbi so i wasted $400 canadian cash on that shit and this is now im treated most times i get treated like that was same thing in school and i nearly killed my self cuse of it all this crap im bamed for or treated like makes me feel just like i felted in school

18 hours ago, Teh_Gat said:

Couldn’t of agreed with velvet more. Kondracky is a very mingeful player and a liar. There is a reason he is blacklisted from FBI and PD. If you don’t think a ban is necessary he should get removed from CC. He has lied so many times and I wouldn’t be shocked if he claimed it wasent him playing at the time.

you dont care about my mental problems i have ADHD FAS even my brian does not work normal i act before i think i cant understand normal shit u would and afteri  read thos shit from u i feel like crying