Michael Marchese App

Name: Michael

In Game Name: Michael Marchese

How many warns do you have?: 0

Why do you want to be EMS (150 word minimum):   I want to be EMS due to my interest in trying out different departments.  Rather than taking lives in the police department  I want to save and help others in need.  Another reason why I want to be EMS is for the opportunity of playing a crucial factor in some of the government official's arrests.   The satisfaction of knowing that you helped another individual is rewarding on its own.  I also want to challenge myself in this Rp role due to being able to handle stressful situations. Lastly, I would also want to help with the department and its growth.  Even though I may rank in the Various departments may limit me for other departments such as "Dispatch," I think EMS will give me the chance to prove myself and make a difference to the server and the way people behave and RP. That's why I want to become EMS

Can you attend the meetings on Saturday at 6pm EST? (Mandatory): Yes

Edited by bananaman524

ACCEPTED

Join the Discord! <-- Click!

Contact an FTO in-Game, Discord, Or Teamspeak to be trained within two weeks! 

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You.