should i be event team?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be Event Team

• Yes
    • No

Name: Rhys

What is your ULX Rank?:Moderator

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  7

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): Nope.

How Active are you?:I am very active. 4 Hours per day

How many warns do you have?: 1

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: Honestly in my opinion i should be in the event team due to my personality. I have experience with scprp due to me being moderator. However i am a good leader if i ever have to stand up and help out with anything. I am a overall nice guy that respects all people no matter what. One thing is that i am from the eu and there are not any EU event team and i think i could revamp the experience of the EU Events. I am a creative person that can take ideas and adapt them to make the players have a greater experience in general with events. I feel that the players from EU get a few if not any events and i would like to change that. I am a courageous person who will stand up to anything that is going against the rules even if they are my friend (Ill do this respectfully of course).My activity is one other reason why i should be a part of the team. I feel i can and will contribute to the community and help some ideas become a reality. I am very excited to hopefully be a part of something that can benefit the server.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):My idea! Outbreak has broken loose on the server. The electrics have malfunctioned and broken. All technicians have to repair the electrics before its too late. The doors have opened and the lights are off and the eerie feeling has spread causing mass panic across security and MTF. They have to hold it together and help keep everyone safe from those nasty SCP's. When the lights are on the security need to try and get the scp's back where they belong!

What is your favorite SCP? Why? SCP 049. It looks visually amazing and i love how it acts and that i can make people feel unwell. Just love it in general.

• th3 locked this topic