Nino`s T-mod apply

NinoGames

Staff Application Format

1. What is your in-game name?:Ninogames some times Rammer nino

2. What is your steam name?:Ninogames

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:202787085

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes i have been manny times staff on servers but i quited because they started all accepting 11 years old squacers as long as you guys dont do that i will like the community i have much experience whit ulx commands and most logs i honestly like !blosg but i dont care which one u guys use i will get my way into it 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around 10th of january on the new map but before this map i played much aswel

6. What date did you make your forums account? Yesterday at 03:58 PM

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? user

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?0 https://gyazo.com/15804a0205366e3635c9d3c40fa80eba

9. Have you donated? no but i am in a few days ganna buy 20 credits

10. What rank are you applying for?T-mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? i "was" on manny servers as i said i quitted them and at the moment not

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:yes

13. Timezone: CET

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) i am playing 3 weeks long on this server every time i am on on eu time there is no staff online most of the time and there are times in the eu that there are like 3 to 5 ppl needing help at the time and no admin is online and i wanna help you guys for the eu ppl better experience i thought when i was on for my first time not rly great manny eu players but not manny staff from eu and i thought about it to help you guys whit it i never stand afk so my time is normal i played only when i gtg eat or to the toilet but every one is uniq that is what i always say and you have on some ppl more then on others i wanna take my best mood and play on the server being a great staff ppl already like me in the server its funny to see others from holland and that stuff but i wanna help you guys for the eu time when i am online most time no admin now there is like 2 steve and seb but that is only some times they are online and i thought you guys probebly need more eu staff i am not that good in writhing bdw but i wanna help you huys whit it to get a 24/7 protected server against rule breakers

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i am still talking nicely to them and asking them to stob but if they dont stop i am still talking nicely everyone treaths eachother others than other ppl even if i dont wanna treath him nice i have to do it because i am staff and they are the players i dont wanna disrescpect them but if i am T-Mod i need to follow the rules still if they Mass RDMed i need to minge them for 10000 seconds standing in guidlines but i am T-Mod so i am only allowed to do 300 seconds max minge so i have to get an higher up but if they arent online i am minging him for 300 seconds and its just over i dont care if he is dissing me i am still doing nicely to every one 

16. (extra) somthing about me: Hi i am Nino 16 years old still doing school not much homework i am a nice person but in real life my hart is broken my only way to make me happy is playing games on school i am not happy home not happy on the pc getting happyer i have a hard  time my perents whent away from each other i bairly see my dad and i am rly good in talking english better then my dutch and my typing english is not that well bdw ? but i only am happy when i go to bed and gaming most of the time now gmod i wanna thank you all to let me play on this server and having a great experience on the gaminglight police rp server

-support 

- Never seen you in game/on ts(Most likely time zones) 

- Just made your account yesterday 

- No poll

- Very poor application, tons of spelling and grammar mistakes which makes me feel you don’t care about your application and didn’t put much effort into it. I don’t see one period on this application. 

- Also nothing is wrong with a 11 year old being staff. That’s rude and very disrespectful of you to say  

Sorry but I feel if you can’t correct your spelling/grammar mistakes on your staff application then you shouldn’t be staff. 

Edited by Teh_Gat
Adding more stuff

38 minutes ago, Teh_Gat said:

-support 

- No poll

- Very poor application, tons of spelling and grammar mistakes which makes me feel you don’t care about your application and didn’t put much effort into it. I don’t see one period on this application. 

Sorry but I feel if you can’t correct your spelling/grammar mistakes on your staff application then you shouldn’t be staff

There is nothing wrong with accepting 11 year olds as staff

-support

I dont Think you are ready for staff at this moment. Also it is nothing wrong with accepting 11 year olds to the staff team. we are a friendly Community and i don't see a problem with a 11 year old as staff because they can be as good as a older staff member or even better.

Edited by Jeff Junior
  • Thanks 1

I really thought u were a nice guy from wat I saw in game but after u saying that about other people that’s changed my mind. We have young staff members here so if that’s gonna be a problem for you then u shouldn’t be apart of the staff team

major -support

immatute

rude

doesnt deserve it!

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, NinoGames said:

as i was saying not wrong whit 11 years old but the squacers

i will learn about iit thx for you guys youre feedbacks

teh as i said i am not very good in typing english

and i am litterly nearly every day on

A couple things wrong with this. First,  some people in SMT are young and make this server amazing. Second, I’m aware we’re in differnt time zones that’s why I said “Most likely time zones”. Third, you will need to be able to type English well as some players will not be able to hear you. They will need to be able to read what your saying. Finally your not allowed to reply to your own application which makes me think you never read the staff handbook and lied on your application.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Teh_Gat said:

-support 

- No poll

- Also nothing is wrong with a 11 year old being staff. That’s rude and very disrespectful of you to say  

Sorry but I feel if you can’t correct your spelling/grammar mistakes on your staff application then you shouldn’t be staff. 

Also to add this looks like it was done in 5 minutes. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NinoGames said:

as i was saying not wrong whit 11 years old but the squacers

i will learn about iit thx for you guys youre feedbacks

teh as i said i am not very good in typing english

and i am litterly nearly every day on

"squacers" lol ok

-Support 

Reasons above 

Edited by EternityAgar
  • Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

• Manager
8 hours ago, NinoGames said:

Staff Application Format

1. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes i have been manny times staff on servers but i quited because they started all accepting 11 years old squacers as long as you guys dont do that i will like the community i have much experience whit ulx commands and most logs i honestly like !blosg but i dont care which one u guys use i will get my way into it 

We accept any age doesn't matter if they're a sqeaker or not.

• Thanks 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

5 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support

I dont Think you are ready for staff at this moment. Also it is nothing wrong with accepting 11 year olds to the staff team. we are a friendly Community and i don't see a problem with a 11 year old as staff because they can be as good as a older staff member or even better.

• Thanks 1

Look guys i have never been Good in making apply's even my boss says iT but i am Good in doing it if you could of give my 1 change i Will not dissepoint you guys i know i have writed things i dint have to do now i see i wasnt in the mood for making the apply i was tired after doing my work and homework but i wont let u guys down if i get a second change but if you say No because of my apply i am understanding that i would Like the change to not let u guys down i wanna proof my self .

sorry that i was rude i was before i made iT Getting anoyed by a kid that litterly anoyed me so hard 

9 minutes ago, NinoGames said:

Look guys i have never been Good in making apply's even my boss says iT but i am Good in doing it if you could of give my 1 change i Will not dissepoint you guys i know i have writed things i dint have to do now i see i wasnt in the mood for making the apply i was tired after doing my work and homework but i wont let u guys down if i get a second change but if you say No because of my apply i am understanding that i would Like the change to not let u guys down i wanna proof my self .

sorry that i was rude i was before i made iT Getting anoyed by a kid that litterly anoyed me so hard 

Oof replied to your app again. The best thing to do at this point is revise your app, improve your activity, get rid of all the spelling/grammar mistakes , add a pole and reapply in 2 weeks. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/29/2019 at 11:51 AM, Teh_Gat said:

-support 

- No poll

Kenneth Kings

-support 

- No poll

As Pewdiepie would say

NINO did an oopsie

Edited by Nicolaaas

- Support

- I have seen NINO in game personally 

- Some people are just bad at grammar and spelling but doesn't necessarily determine how they would be as staff

- However we have many young players on the server who are mature and respectful, not all but most of them. I even have seen players who are 18-19 who are just as immature sometimes so age does not really matter in the larger picture. 

- No Poll

- First Post (New forums account)

Nino, I think you should make sure you allot yourself sufficient time to create an application so you can put out the best you can do. You need to understand as STAFF you are representing Gaminglight. You cannot show any biases towards certain player groups as it can paint the entire staff team and server as biased.

Good luck in the future.

-support 

- No poll

-support 

- No poll

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:42 AM, Jeff Junior said:

-support

On 1/29/2019 at 12:42 PM, Jeff Junior said:

-support

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

On 1/29/2019 at 10:51 AM, Teh_Gat said:

-support 

- No poll

• Fame locked this topic