Am I fit for staff?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for staff?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: MTF Nu7 VCMDR Infected ONC2

2. What is your steam name?: Weareinfected

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:118848153

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, was previously a moderator on a DarkRP server back in 2017

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I’d say roughly about 1-2 months I’m not sure exactly 

6. What date did you make your forums account? Jan 24 2019

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?Platinum

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? I have currently spent over $100.00 on the server for my rank

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes, plan on studying this like a test.

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I deserve this rank because I’m a very caring person with a heart bigger than the foundation itself and I aim torwards helping the server grow bigger and better than ever before. As a staff member my main goal is to help get rid of those that don’t feel like role playing or feel like minging, I personally can’t stand minging due to the fact one person has the ability to effect everyone else’s fun but I understand I will have to deal with them more as a staff member. I’m ready for anything that comes my way and I’m willing to take it head on! I plan on being as active as I possibly can and attend staff to the max of my abilities, I’m a very straightforward person so if I have something to say I tend to get it out there and that’s another reason why I believe I could be a great staff member. I’m always enforcing the rules on other players and sometimes helping staff members with cases themselves. As a staff member I understand what could go wrong and all the hate that could come my way but I’m willing to accept that. I have the ability to go from fun to serious very quickly and that also assists me with everything else I have to deal with on the server and I love that I have been given that trait because it helps me the most when it’s needed. I am on somewhat late everyday on the server to find many rule breakers and I can’t do much but record and enforce the rules myself. I know which areas I need to work on and which responsibilities I must take to become staff. This is why I think I deserve this rank.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first TP them to a sit away from other players to make sure he doesn’t have the ability to RDM anyone else, I would then direct him through which rules he has broken and if he continues to cuss me out I would then gag him and after I direct him through the rules I would Warn him for massRDM and Staff diss, if he tends to continue his spree of breaking the rules I would then antiminge for 300 seconds for the time being and contact a higher ranking staff member to have him minged for 10,000 seconds.

Edited by Weareinfected
Misspelt word

+Support

Very respectful

Friendly

Active

Friendly

Good luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+support, 

reasons are stated above, but I’ll  put in my two cents. You’re extremely active and mature. You’re very kind, and aren’t quick to judge. I’d love to work side by side with you on the staff team.