Quacky's Event Team Application

Quacky ツ

Name: Quacky

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 5

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): No.

How Active are you?: I get on pretty much every day.

How many warns do you have?: 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I feel like the creativeness of the Event Team is slowly declining and we need someone new to get a fresh breath of air. I'd like miniature events between each job like how Carpenter  has been doing for the researcher team (shoutout to Carpenter). For example he would set up 294 in the glass containment, and I don't like how the event team usually neglects GENSEC. The repeats of events are a little annoying (aka D Boy riot with nothing special added, CI vs MTF is pretty repetitive well.) I'm pretty sure you get my point by now that I want to spice things up and not have the same event over and over (besides the nuke, that's fine.) I've been staff on other servers but I haven't been on a Event Team before so that would be a new experience to me. Again I'll expand upon the mini events for the specific jobs, so say we can have a corrupt GENSEC that broke out and went for 035, stuff like that.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Even though the research team has been a little spoiled with these mini events I have an idea for one of them, the researchers are minding their own buisnesses and one day an executive or senior researcher lets a document slip up and a junior or a normal researcher finds it. The document would contain something against the foundation or something they were trying to hide but must've slipped up. After the researchers find it they would riot and ask for an explanation and if they don't get out they'd break out in a riot against the foundation itself. Then causing either amnestics being distributed or the warhead to go off since they've seen too much.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? SCP-420-J I just find it funny that the researchers just smoke a fat one when they have it, and its not said that its a blunt but heavily implied.

Edited by Quacky ツ

• th3 locked this topic