Broken Keycard Perms - Closed

SuperSpace

6 minutes ago, SuperSpace said:

@IgneousSorry for the ping my dude! The Deputy Head of Security job cannot open the checkpoint gate between EZ and the HCZ, if this could be fixed this would be great, thank you!

You can ping me as well. Which gate specifically? The medbay one or the regular one?

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

13 minutes ago, th3 said:

Fixed, any other keypads that are not accessible with the DHOS job that should be?

I think it's research assistant or junior researcher that can go into the HCZ from the LCZ, but they can't get back into the LCZ, I guess the perms only works on one half of them or something, thank you btw for fixing that.

7 minutes ago, SuperSpace said:

I think it's research assistant or junior researcher that can go into the HCZ from the LCZ, but they can't get back into the LCZ, I guess the perms only works on one half of them or something, thank you btw for fixing that.

Done, Assistant Researcher cannot get through. Junior Researchers still have access unless Igneous or Carpenter want to change it.

SCPRP Head of Staff

• Manager
18 hours ago, th3 said:

You can ping me as well. Which gate specifically? The medbay one or the regular one?

When Th3 wants to be special to XD

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

18 minutes ago, Nimo said:

When Th3 wants to be special to XD

Lol, also Igneous couldn’t mess with the keycard scanners yesterday so i went ahead and fixed it.

SCPRP Head of Staff

The cp doors have been fixed.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 1 month later...