Ashton's forum

Ashman2025

What is your in-game name?: Ashton

What is your steam name?: creeperface2025

What is your steam ID?: 76561198820071381

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes on discord I have my own server but it small and I had to ban one of my friends because they broke the rules a lot

What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly) January 5, 2019

What date did you make your forums account? January 27, 2019

Current rank on the server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? my rank is a user I believe 

How many warns do you have on the server? 2 but that because my brother would play on my computer and he will say that he got warn when he so I said that you cant play on garrys mod anymore

Have you donated? no, because I don't got a lot of money but when I do I will donate

What rank are you applying for?  for trail admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no 

Have you read the staff guidelines and if you did what will You be tested on:        1.how the staff strike system works        2.what to punish and to punish RDM or NLR         3.the waning system    4. commands      5. to be friendly with players/other staff

Timezone: central standard time 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I deserve this rank because I will warn/jail/kick/ban even if its a friend or family. I'm very nice to anyone even when they say something about me. I'm ok at building so if any staff need to make a room or make the map look better I could help. I read the rules when they are updated. I can do a little coding. if someone with a higher rank asks me to do something I will do. I'm good at writing things down and I can type at a good speed. I'm good at enforcing rules. I can get more players to join the servers .i can make the sever nicer and friendlier. my hours are 3 to 8:30 pm on some days or 7 to 8:30 pm on most days during weekdays and 3 to 10 pm on Friday and Saturday and on Sundays 5 to 7 pm.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I will bring them to then tell them to stop cursing if they don't I will gag them then ask them why were they RDMing then warn them then jail for 120 secs

-Support

-Poor Grammer

-Account being used by multiple people

-Steam ID isn't correct

-Didn't seem to read the staff handbook as the punishment listed isn't how we properly deal with situations such as that

-Just made the forums account

-No poll

Overall, check your spelling, fix your steam ID, add a poll, don't let your brother play on your account, and try to be active on the forums,

Edited by SuperSpace

20 minutes ago, Jet TZ said:

-Support

-Q16 is wrong

-No poll

-Sorry but I don’t really know who you are

-Don’t even have a month

-First forums post

-Made forums account yesterday

-Wrong steamid format

Reasons above, sorry but i gotta agree.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png