Buckell's Staff Application

Buckell

Buckell's Staff Application  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: MTF A1 XO Buckell XO32 (Buckell)

2. What is your steam name?: Buckell

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:140966454

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I have staffed on a couple other DarkRP servers awhile ago, but I no longer staff on them.

5. What date did you start playing on the community?: My first GL server was PoliceRP and I first went on that server early 2018. (Probably January.)

6. What date did you make your forums account? May 18, 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Bronze

8. How many warns do you have on the server? I have zero warns for SCP-RP, but one for PoliceRP and that was for prop-climb.

9. Have you donated? Yes, I have donated 20 dollars on MilitaryRP and 10 dollars on SCP-RP.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am staff on a couple of Discord servers but this will in no way impact my performance on SCP-RP. (I am high up in them and they do not require my full activity.)

12. Have you read the staff guidelines?Yes, I have.

13. Timezone: PST (Pacific)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: Originally I wasn't going to apply for staff because it takes away from roleplay but there's one thing that takes roleplay away even more, and that's minges. Especially at night when there's no staff on, minges can be a real problem. I have staffed on other servers before and I know how to deal with these rule breakers and considering my timezone (Pacific), I can be on later than most staff and be able to deal with the rule breakers that plauge the server. I have many skills that I picked up from my other staffing experiences that will be key to moderating the server such as being calm under stressing circumstances, being able to calm someone down, problem solving (especially when two sides are contridicting each other), and being able to determine what are the nescessary actions that need to take place during a sit. All I want is to not see the server succumb to a couple bored minges that want to find excitement in ruining the roleplay for other people.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Firstly, I would try to find out why exactly the offender chose to do this, whether it be for kicks, or another reason. Regardless of the reason, I would inform the induvidual that it is not nescessary to swear at staff and then tell them that, regardless of the reason, they still broke a rule and the punishment needs to be given out. I would then preceed to antiminge the offender for 10,000 seconds (or if I don't have permissions to antiminge for that long, get a higher staff member to perform the punishment).

EDIT: I have sent in my resignation to the Discord I was staff on.

Edited by Buckell

- Support

Buckell i know you well, your a nice guy. BUT, I do not feel you fit staff. I have seen you do some questionable things, and I would love working by you but as of right now i don't think you should be staff as of right now.

(side note: buckell you can't reply to your applications)

+/- support

Great guy,

knows the rules,

active

deserves the rank

but you did reply to your own app and that is not allowed. 

Overall I would love to work with you, but you could clean up your act a little bit.

7 minutes ago, October said:

+/- support

Great guy,

knows the rules,

active

deserves the rank

Overall I would love to work with you, but you could clean up your act a little bit.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

My boi Buckell here works hard and is very good at what he does. 

He is active, mature, knows the rules, would probably be better than some of our current staff, knows lore, patient, and would overall be very good for our staff team.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, October said:

+/- support

Great guy,

knows the rules,

active

deserves the rank

Edited by SuperSpace

36 minutes ago, dmh said:
  1. What is your in-game name security so dm

2. What is your steam name?: dmhxp

3. What is your steam ID? 76561198870669449 

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing no

5. What date did you start playing on the community?: idk 

6. What date did you make your forums account? to day 

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank idk 

8. How many warns do you have on the server? i have 12 it looks bad but i do not do get warns now 

9. Have you donated? no i have no money

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no i have not 

12. Have you read the staff guidelines?Yes I have

13. Timezone: est

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: to stop the minge like admin do and keep the rp fun

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 2h minge and a warn

Don’t apply in a reply section

Make your own post

To Buckell

+support

Even though you left NTF (come back pls)

Edited by Culinary
  • Like 1

Retired E11 Commander Polar

Doctor L