Should I be Tmod?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be TMOD?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Security SFTO LT Tyler

2. What is your steam name?: tylersexyman123

3. What is your steam ID? STEAM_:1:459845833 

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes, i was MOD for policerp

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) january 2, 2019

6. What date did you make your forums account? january 2, 2019

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? user

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? no

10. What rank are you applying for? trial moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? yes

13. Timezone: est

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe i can make SCPRP a better server in terms of keeping the users in check. i want to help everyone have a good SCPRP Experience and stop all the ming and FailRPing. I am very active and i enjoy playing on this server.  The staff is super friendly and if i ever have a problem they resolve it in a timely manner. I feel as if i can bring a lot to the table and help keep things straight in SCPRP. Im a very likable person and i am a quick learner. I like to enforce the rules and make sure everyone follows them. I have experience from being a MOD on an other server. i first started playing on GL last year but i never played SCPRP until January 2 and ever since i started i dont want to get off. I hope I get a chance to become a TMOD on GL and be apart of the solution.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would Bring them away from the situation and ask why were they doing what they were doing. Give them a warning for Mass RDM and a warning for disrespect and if they do it again Then i would mute them for cursing at me and call a higher staff to give them a 10,000 second anti minge for Mass RDMing and add 600 anti ming for disrespect.

Edited by tylersexyman123
  • Like 1

I have seen you ingame and active especially on Security.

+Support

Active

Friendly

My only thing is that I think you should be more active on your forums account.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

13 minutes ago, tylersexyman123 said:

Last year for Never Stop Gaming

I feel bad, it was a trick question. You can't respond to your own app. I just like tricking newer players who are a little bit vague. I'm sorry.

4 hours ago, October said:

I feel bad, it was a trick question. You can't respond to your own app. I just like tricking newer players who are a little bit vague. I'm sorry.

He can respond if its to answer a question 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

1 hour ago, th3 said:

He can respond if its to answer a question 

Oh really. The post was 2 parter, 1 a question cuz i was confused if he talking GL police RP, but also cuz I’ve always thought the no response rule an absolute and I wanted to see if he read all the docs thoroughly. 

19 hours ago, October said:

I always thought the "don't respond to your own app" thing was about not giving yourself +supports or something.

On 1/28/2019 at 6:17 AM, October said:

You can respond if it is a question and this isn’t very mature for a Senior Moderator just saying October 

On 1/28/2019 at 11:46 AM, SuperSpace said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Friendly

Works Hard

Having you on staff would be a definite +

+support

Great LT

Funny dude 

Good app

Mature

Gl my dude

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||