should i be admin   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be Admin

• Yes add reason please
    • No add reason pls

1.  What is your in-game name?: Maral

2. What is your steam name?:Gl Maral

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:161868119 

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes im a senior mod on police rp

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) june 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? June 3 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Mod

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 20 https://gyazo.com/bd9b3376ec3a06936742af0048da5d46

9. Have you donated? Yes 300+

10. What rank are you applying for? Admin

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? nope

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at  ? You will be tested on it: yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this) Snar, Spection, Rhenic, Ingeous, Felix, TH3

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I first joined gaminglight in June, 2018. I’m not going to lie, I was pretty mingy and broke some rules. But, as time went on I started becoming more and more mature and started taking PoliceRP serious. As I played more, I wanted to contribute to the server and join the staff team. Throughout my staffing experience, I’ve helped many people and properly handled a wide variety of situations. As a staff member, I’m constantly on staff to maintain the ratio when needed. I try my best constantly and staff for at least 3 hours a day. During my sits, I always make sure to be non-bias and I make sure to get the full sides from each player before making a final decision. I’ve also learned a lot whilst being staff and improved a lot in my knowledge since I first joined the staff team. I’ve maintained a clean staff recorded with having zero reports or warn appeals.  My activity in teamspeak is very good. I’m constantly on the forums and my post count is pretty high. But overall, I feel like I’m ready to take the big step into becoming an admin. I will be able to handle more sits to the best of my abilities. If people need a whitelist I will no longer need the assistance of higher ranks or if someone is caught mass rdming I won't have to call a higher up to have them minged. Overall, I feel like I’m ready for any task that come my way and I can handle my duties as staff.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First i would jailtp them i would then check log make sure i got the right guy i would then ask them why they mass rdm and if they keep swearing i would gag them and tell them they have one last chance to defend them self and ungag them but if they keep swearing i would just gag them and do !warn blank mass rdm/playerdiss Then i would call admin +to minge them for 10000 seconds

Edited by maral the great
typo

Huge +Support

Active

Nice guy

Dedicated 

Good app

Mature and respectful

Good luck maral

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Chad B said:

+Support

-Very active

-Mature

-Nice guy 

-Respects the rules

-Mature 

-Deserves the best 

Can’t say how much you have matured. You are a great guy and I hope you get it. Also keep up the great work when it comes on getting on staff when ratio is under!

Needless to say I think Maral has been a great senior mod and demonstrated the qualities that are desirable as an Admin. 

Due to that 

+Support

Active

Friendly

Knowledge of the rules

Better than me at Golf with friends

• Laughing 2

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

16 hours ago, Friendly Steve said:

+ Support

-

-Mature

-Friendly Player

-Team Player

-Knows Rules

-Knows when to react to a certain situation in a sit

-Shows his intelligence in a sit ( uses a whole 3 braincells )

-Active In TS and game

-Great Staff Member

-Good Application

-Keeps Calm under pressure

-Respects the Community

-Shows his love for the server and his dedication

-Proved his loyalty already deserves a chance to get admin

Edited by Bambob01
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

-support 

Biggest minge on the server, never plays by the rules, player disses constantly, mass rdm's but only on weekends so its cool, bad RPer(counters bank raids and gets away with it), bad at sits always throws me off the building and tp's me back!!!!1!!

For real tho

Huge big ole +Support

Active as hell

Mature

Knows the rules 

Great RPer

Willing to help any and all in need

Abides and adheres to the staff handbook and the motd and is professional in all his sits and dealing with others

Overall maral definitely deserves a promo to admin he is one of the most active staff members(besides me when i was staff ? ) and in my opinion one of the best, when i was staff he was always willing to get on for staff ratio no matter what was going on rp wise, helped out other staff members and treated everyone equally with no favoritism or leniency towards friends/fellow staff

Best of luck mate i hope you get it you deserve this

Edited by [GL] Phill

Signature.png

On 1/28/2019 at 12:00 PM, Timmemes said:

Huge +Support

Active

Nice guy

Dedicated 

Good app

Mature and respectful

Good luck maral

certainly one of the stand out senior moderators

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

On 1/28/2019 at 1:00 AM, Timmemes said:

Huge +Support

Active

Nice guy

Dedicated 

Good app

Mature and respectful

Good luck maral

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

• Fame locked this topic