Sign in to follow this  
Willy

Willy's Super Admin Application

Should Willy Become the Next Super Admin?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Willy For Super Admin?

• Yes
    • No

8 posts in this topic

1. What is your in-game name?: Willy

2. What is your steam name?: Willy

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:76250625

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I Would be a Staff Manager at a popular DarkRP server where my main duties would be holding Community meetings, Staff Meetings, Major Updates and many more. The server would have about a full server of 64 everyday and a steam group community of roughly about 1500-2000 people. I then proceeded to go to FiveM (GTA V Roleplay), where I held the role as Community Manager where I would hold LEO meetings of 70+ people, Staff Meetings, keep the Staff in check and make sure everyone is happy in all. I would be there for about 5-6 months until I left due to my disagreements with the Owner, then I found Gaminglight in Early October Late September.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Early October

6. What date did you make your forums account? Oct 27 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. What rank are you applying for? Super Admin

10. Have you read the staff guidelines at 

You will be tested on it: Yes

11. Timezone: Central Time (CT)

12. Permission (Admin+ need this): John,  Scheffer , Richard,  Scoot,  AWG ,

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve this rank for the dedication and work I've put into the community. Gaming Light has treated me nothing but good and I intend to treat it good as well. School is not a problem for me so when I get home I play for 5-6 hours straight and all my attention is on Gaming Light. I always feel like as becoming a higher rank responsibility does heavily increase and that's something that I take into heavy consideration. I love to help out people who are in need, even if it's one player. I as well try everyday to help new people, staff members or any problems that transpire on forums or in game. Gaming Light is the most organized, well funded and thoroughly thought out community I have been at, and I intend to be apart of that process. I would be honored to be able to get a chance to help out the community at this high of a rank. I climbed through many obstacles to get here whether its handling crazy in game people, training/teaching recruits and helping out lower staff members with problems they don't know the answer yet to.

14. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring the individual to an isolated area where he/she cannot cause any other harm. I would obviously next jail them due to if they Mass RDM, they are most likely here to just cause harm to the server. When they proceed to curse at me, I will do !gag to them so to the point where they can't offend any other person in the server. After I contain the person, I will start investigating the event and start looking at !plogs and asking different people what they saw. Once the evidence is good enough to the point where I feel confident, I will hand out a reasonable punishment, which varies throughout what happened in the incident, whether if it's a long !minge, kick or even temp ban.

15. Do you understand that any and all responses that are not unique and or quote a previous response will not be viewed as an actual answer. - Yes

+Support

Needless to say, Willy has been an active and contributing member to Gaminglight as a whole and a great example of what an Admin is expected to be.

I think he has worked hard and is ready to become a Super Admin. 

52 minutes ago, th3 said:

+Support

Needless to say, Willy has been an active and contributing member to Gaminglight as a whole and a great example of what an Admin is expected to be.

I couldn't have said it any better. I believe Willy has dedicated himself and is ready for this type of commitment for this server.

On 1/29/2019 at 9:46 PM, th3 said:

+Support

+Support

+Support

+Support

I don’t know you but from what these people have said you have a good reputation 

+Support

On 1/29/2019 at 8:46 PM, th3 said:

+Support

10 minutes ago, China said:

I don’t know you but from what these people have said you have a good reputation 

+Support