Ban Appeal

Lil Chum

Steam Name: Lil chum

Ingame Name: lil Chum

SteamID: 76561198163826425

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Danny Muller

Reason for Ban: Minge x 15

Dispute: I was banned from Police RP for minging on December 8th of 2018. My explanation; I was a naive minge. This was the first time I've ever joined an RP server; and I must say I was EXTREMELY shocked on how easy it was to make friends. I knew over a couple of weeks playing; meeting so many members and staff; that this is...PERFECT. Looking back on my actions before December, I repent of not paying more attention to how much Gaming Light Police RP actually gave me; receiving opportunities and not thinking before acting. I miss it. Over the past couple weeks, I've become an adult (legally). As the days go on and the responsibilities grow more and more, I'm beginning to realized how much I have matured; being a Leader; and not so much of a follower. In retrospect, any past inconvenience I may have caused on Police RP was 100% avoidable. I'm a strong believer that right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions of the past. I'd like to personally apologize to Carpenter, Danny Muller, and Zeeptin.

+/-Support

You were such a big minge, and while I was staff on PoliceRP you were SO disrespectful to every staff member you encountered. 

I do believe that you deserve a second chance, but if you continue to minge the punishment should be a blacklist

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 minute ago, SyN said:

ik bro, i remember :classic_laugh:

ayyy

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

Steve, I do not like the fact that you are spreading private messages between us, this was anger driven.  I understand its harsh, but i repeat myself in saying, I ask that my past does not act as a stamp of self-identification, rather something that I am able to prove I have moved on from.   Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions of the past.

13 hours ago, SyN said:

Steve, I do not like the fact that you are spreading private messages between us, this was anger driven.  I understand its harsh, but i repeat myself in saying, I ask that my past does not act as a stamp of self-identification, rather something that I am able to prove I have moved on from.   Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions of the past.

Also,  I don't believe private messages are blatant words of dissrespect, because I had said nothing, only blocked you. 

• Thanks 1

yeah big +support at this point seems to really understand what he did wrong and deserves a second chance tbh. Good luck

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

+/- support 

- I had a lot of problems whit you before about so many reports I got about you . But I feel everyone deserves a second chance. But if you haven’t changed you deserve a perma again.

-SeniorAdmin Jeff Jr

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Timmemes said:

+/-Support

You were such a big minge, and while I was staff on PoliceRP you were SO disrespectful to every staff member you encountered. 

I do believe that you deserve a second chance, but if you continue to minge the punishment should be a blacklist

• Thanks 1

On 1/28/2019 at 7:18 AM, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

- I had a lot of problems whit you before about so many reports I got about you . But I feel everyone deserves a second chance. But if you haven’t changed you deserve a perma again.

-SeniorAdmin Jeff Jr

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-Support

If i remember correctly your the one who sent many messages over the forums calling players and myself ass holes etc etc and saying stuff like: 

"u want me toi get banned asshole, thx for nothing, this community is full of player dissers who cant play any other game bc they have no other friends, the mingiest ive ever seen, and im older then all of u children"

"Why do you have to abuse your power and be rude"

Theres alot more but don't want to break the forum rules too hard.

Also you tried to avoid me in teams peak when i had evidence of you player disrespecting someone basically harassing them. You also provided bias evidence which only revealed one side of the story, You side. Luckily i had the player on discord and asked them to share all the messages. You spammed me on the forums saying multiple things about my judgement, After receiving the evidence i went to fame who was a head admin (I believe) and shared what i found. He agreed with the judgment, After i banned you i gave you multiple chances to join the team-speak, You eventually joined and i dragged you to my room. I gave you clear evidence of the full story and before I could finished you left and didn't join back over the next 2 weeks. I waited with @Lee Carter for you to join and you didn't. It seems to me you have relied i have left gaming-light and are trying you chances to join back. In my opinion you should never be able to join back as what you did was scummy and in all honestly disgusting, You tried to play the victim card which failed. 

Just to let SMT know ill be happy to provide evidence, I have all the screenshots just please contact though the forums or steam ❤️

From me is a huge -SUPPORT, Good luck

Edited by [GL] Kanny
  • Like 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked this topic