Ban Appeal

Lil Chum

1 minute ago, Stormzz said:

I can show the dmf before don’t act like you were innocent. Fucking immature.

pls be calm stormzz let SMT handel him if they feel like it is needed 

Syn  calm down make. No more arguing after this line or your post whill be hidden ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 minutes ago, SyN said:

jesus christ i cant even speak to a single person in the staff without them telling on me with screenshots, HOLY shit

559068509_wowbuddy.thumb.PNG.0655745493f06dd14bc88c3ad4618934.PNG

I don’t know why you are complaining. YOU shared a private conversation first, not only that you attempted to hide your immature, childish, spiteful remarks by only showing Stormzz’s response. 

Edit: by private conversation I mean forum messages as it’s against forum rules to share screenshots of them.

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

2 minutes ago, SyN said:

actually u shared a private pm first, so....what?

you calling me names doesn't intimidate me a sinlge bit buddy, calm'er down

Reason why I asked you repeatedly in our steam conversation to move it to the forums was to keep it confidential as Forum pm’s aren’t allowed to be shared. However you kept messaging me in steam until I turned invisible mode on. Steam messages are allowed to be shared so your pointed question is irrelevant, I have not broken Forum rules and I hope you read them as they lay out everything quite clearly.

Have a nice day.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I recieved a false ban fromyou in game.  I can not appeal it atm because I have admins that are emotionally against me.  You have zero proof of me "not being calm" and "not complying with staff." That's just plain and simple. 

You too sir. 

4 minutes ago, NDSTF said:

Major -support

you are one of the most toxic people iv ever seen if stormzz wants to comment on your appeal he can. You have shown immature childish behaviour and it’s not acceptable

I don’t want you playin

Having an opinion is great, and i will respect yours.  I have never spoke to you a day in my life so i don't know exactly this makes make toxic, but thank you for the comment.

@SyNsorry for the tag but by you replying to stormZ made things a lot worse then it had to be but i also don’t agree with storm private messaging you the way he is and honestly is pretty immature saying your appeal is getting denied and calling you a prick he should know better he a super admin but syn i would just stop replying to him smt decide if you get unbanned and it not helping that your trash talking stormZ back from now on i would just leave it and wait for smt -maral 

DENIED

The attitude you’ve shown on this ban appeal clearly shows you have not matured since your ban. And if an SMT member comes onto a ban appeal and tells PoliceRP SMT that you should not be unbanned, it’s deffinitly not happening. Feel free to make another ban appeal in 2 weeks. 

Not to mention several super admins, who also -supported this. 

• Fame locked this topic