Anatoli

CS_desert

12 posts in this topic

What you want to see? - The re-addition of the cs_desert map.

Why should we add it? - It is a lot better than the current one and the props were set up very well. The new one causes confusion as to where everything is and the base on cs_desert was a lot cooler for both RU and US.

What are the advantages of having this? - Considering a few servers have this map, people who prefer CS_desert will tend to come on our server and a large majority of the player base are used to this map. Also, we can use the previous tryouts instead of making new ones to fit the forest map (EXAMPLE: climbing sz hill in less than 5 secs).

Who is it mainly for? - The players.

Links to any content - I believe the staff has the map with props on it, not sure.

+Support

The map we have now is very huge, and the fact that we have a very low Playerbase ; There's just so many locations but not enough players to suit it.

CS_Desert was great for War & Tryouts especially since it had various buildings and hills you could use.

Domination can be used more extensively and have more fun.

-Only thing that'll make CS_Desert more interesting is the props & whatnot.

+Taliban could actually have a Base from themselves, and in the future "if their was to be a actual faction for them".

18 hours ago, KrimsonWT said:

+Support

The map we have now is very huge, and the fact that we have a very low Playerbase ; There's just so many locations but not enough players to suit it.

CS_Desert was great for War & Tryouts especially since it had various buildings and hills you could use.

+Taliban could actually have a Base from themselves, and in the future "if their was to be a actual faction for them".

This new map causes lag to a lot of people due to the sheer size too, forgot to add it.

20 hours ago, KrimsonWT said:

+Support

21 hours ago, KrimsonWT said:

+Support

1 hour ago, Tagooon said:

+support

go to this map until we get our playerbase back

Not to mention war timer, which should already be in place by now...

-/+ Support

I mean CSDesert was a pretty cool map cause it had all the package, great training areas, TDM and DOM friendly, and I have quite the good memories especially extracting power cores, not only that our player base flourished from it but one big thing that I cannot stand from that map is the lag. The constant lag that map brings annoyed me so much that during war or even DB server would commit sudoku and I would do 10 backflips out of anger and I'm pretty sure it annoyed many other people. If the lag can be fixed then I will fully support a map change to CSDesert

+support

Even though this map was very laggy, I would still prefer it over our current map. This map has given me a lot of good memories with you guys so It would be nice to see it come back.