BigJohnny King Report

Keulono

Your in game name: Keulono

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30739141

The player's in game name: BigJohnny

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:190683417

What did the player do: after Livebait went afk on the CERT job, he left the rescue truck spawned and people were jumping in the rescue truck and I warned 3 times in advert that the next person to get in it would be reported on the forums (no admins on). you can see where I warned multiple times in the second screenshot and BigJohnny still ran into the truck

Evidence (required):

https://steamcommunity.com/id/keulono/screenshot/939465706364119675 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/keulono/screenshot/939465706364132451

What do you believe should happen to the player: Player should be talked to by his family owner for minging and possible warn (I will leave this up to SMT)

Any extra information: I  also believe livebait should not go afk while on CERT.

**EDIT**

I have voted for a demote of livebait on the server and it passed due to the fact people were still trying to steal the rescue truck. I will remember this for next time as I believe if I had done this earlier it would of prevented this problem.

Edited by Keulono

1 hour ago, Seb said:

+SUPPORT

Screenshots clearly show what happened

Picture of BigJohnny in the police vehicle

I believe a warn should be given.

well he is mainly in my family and and if i know johnny well  he never tried to do any harm with this he could have been crashing into people etc, but the motd does state stealing gov cars is a breach so +- support

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

15 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

well he is mainly in my family and and if i know johnny well  he never tried to do any harm with this he could have been crashing into people etc, but the motd does state stealing gov cars is a breach so +- support

Yeah although he is my friend I have to give it to you guys, you did get him

+ support

3 hours ago, Seb said:

+SUPPORT

Screenshots clearly show what happened

Picture of BigJohnny in the police vehicle

I believe a warn should be given.

+support

No matter his story he was minging and stole the government vehicle knowing the were no staff on he should be warned

-support

evidence isn't very clear that he was "minging" 

He dint advert to steal the vehicle, maybe he got into it by accident. I don't see a problem if he got into it and then got out. But if anyone has evidence of him driving around and minging with it then ill change it to +support. Also if there was a staff member on he would most likely be given a verbal because there is really not enough evidence. Adverts are in rp btw next time put it in OOC.

@BigJohnny I also believe his side should be heard

Edited by CHIKEN

3 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

-support

He dint advert to steal the vehicle, maybe he got into it by accident. I don't see a problem if he got into it and then got out. But if anyone has evidence of him driving around and minging with it then ill change it to +support. Also if there was a staff member on he would most likely be given a verbal because there is really not enough evidence. Adverts are in rp btw next time put it in OOC.

i was standing next to the fire truck and pressed e on accident. then my game crashed right after i got inside of it. is there a video of me driving off with it? or did i advert carjack as if i was actually stealing it? did you see me drive off with the firetruck or did you see my game crash? and is it warnable for ACCIDENTALLY  pressing E and hopping in the driver seat for about 1-5 seconds then hopping out? Not stealing  it. Wouldnt theft be driving it around? not hopping right back out like i would have but my game ended up crashing. there should be video evidence of the situation.

Edited by BigJohnny

4 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

-support

6 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

-support

he ran to the rescue truck no other vehicle was around and he stayed in it and drove it a few feet. this was no accident as no other cars were around.

-Support

literally shows no evidence, people can make a mistake of hoping in a car (easy mistake and done a lot)

Bigjohnny has played this server for a few months now and knows better, he’s cleaned his act up completely and wouldn’t throw all that away by stealing a government car.

Looks like you’re just trying to find a petty way for him to be punished.

Edited by BrycE ?

1 hour ago, BrycE ? said:

-Support

literally shows no evidence, people can make a mistake of hoping in a car (easy mistake and done a lot)

Bigjohnny has played this server for a few months now and knows better, he’s cleaned his act up completely and wouldn’t throw all that away by stealing a government car.

For the record I have no issues with @BigJohnny. I have RP with him and you are right he has cleaned his act up from the last time I was with the community. I am not trying to find a way to punish him specifically. Half the PD that on that late was dedicated to getting people out of that rescue truck. He just happen to be the one that jumped in after 4 warnings in advert that the next person to get in it would be reported on the forums. I currently have no beef with any players on the server. 

19 hours ago, BigJohnny said:

i was standing next to the fire truck and pressed e on accident. then my game crashed right after i got inside of it. is there a video of me driving off with it? or did i advert carjack as if i was actually stealing it? did you see me drive off with the firetruck or did you see my game crash? and is it warnable for ACCIDENTALLY  pressing E and hopping in the driver seat for about 1-5 seconds then hopping out? Not stealing  it. Wouldnt theft be driving it around? not hopping right back out like i would have but my game ended up crashing. there should be video evidence of the situation.

Changing my support to a -support.. I understand now

11 hours ago, BrycE ? said:

-Support