Warn these king members

MockingBird

Your in game name: VII Mockingbird VII/ SWAT CDT Mockingbird XC61/ CPL Mockingbird 1B46

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90505289

The player's in game name: Elapin King/ Chiken king/ Bigjohhny King

The player's steam ID (required): as you can see from below it shows the kings doing a bank raid and not enough gov on (10 are needed)

What did the player do: Bank raid without 10 cops online then after telling them they can't do a bank raid cus of that then chiken shot me 

Evidence (required):1286947279_unknown(4).thumb.png.d5a903050e96daa0c7f603a3aa8ca422.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: a warn for the first 2 and a moderator strike for elapin cus he is a moderator and did this and that just angers me the most about this

Any extra information: No im afraid this is all

and elapin there were no staff on you were suppose to fill that you were the only other mod on at that time.

I thought ghostly was still on at the time but now I realize cause the staff calls weren't being answered.

I thought this because Ghostly usually gets on at like 10 where I live to 1 am where I live which is (ID THE TIME IN EAST COAST) am in the morning in EST. And when ghostly got off, it wasn't even close to the normal time that Ghostly usually got off. I didnt noticed that cause I didnt think that I would need to check the tab page yet cause Ghostly is usually on later for where I live.

•  
  •  
Edited by [GL] Elapin
Extra Information

30 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

You don't 10 gov to rob the bank. 25+ players will let you rob it. 

You need 10 government online to rob the bank. However we can't know for sure weather or not there was / wasn't 10 government online because I know there's usually 3-4 CERT online around that time, so we can't know for sure.

2 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

and elapin there were no staff on you were suppose to fill that you were the only other mod on at that time.

I thought ghostly was still on at the time but now I realize cause the staff calls weren't being answered.

I thought this because Ghostly usually gets on at like 10 where I live to 1 am where I live which is (ID THE TIME IN EAST COAST) am in the morning in EST. And when ghostly got off, it wasn't even close to the normal time that Ghostly usually got off. I didnt noticed that cause I didnt think that I would need to check the tab page yet cause Ghostly is usually on later for where I live.

•  
  •  

Elapin I told you to get on staff before I got off.

Either way it's a +/- Support from me because we really can't say for sure if there was or wasn't more Government online.

3 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

•  
  •  

You should know if there are no staff on.

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

I will make this clear to everyone who may be confused. It takes a minimum of 25 players on the server for the bank to be robbable. 5 government officials are need to rob the bank without a hostage. 10 government officials are needed to rob the bank with a hostage. The owner of the King family is Fame, the PoliceRP Head of Staff. 

+/- Support

There was CERT online at this time.  I don’t remember how many people were on CERT but somebody was.  Around this same time last night somebody made a player report about someone stealing CERT vehicles.  You should’ve screenshotted the whole tab menu, we can’t see for sure how many cops were on.

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

2 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

-support reasons above 

and its not a rule

and me and maddog went on swat and srt after and destroyed them anyways

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King