Keulono's t-mod application

Keulono

Should Keulono be made a trial mod?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should Keulono be made a trial mod?

• Yes (Please explain below)
    • No (Please explain below)

1. What is your in-game name?: Keulono

2. What is your steam name?: Keulono

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:30739141

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was previous staff on this server (moderator and left on good terms) as well as being an Admin for a now dead community called Urban Gamers).

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? July 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 https://imgur.com/a/QlVUrLt

9. Have you donated? Yes $600+

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

13. Timezone: CST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I tend to play later at night when almost no staff are on or being overran and I want to help out if I can. I have been staff on this server before and left on good terms. I came back to the community about 2 weeks ago and feel I have been back long enough for people to see my face. I’d love to help and feel that with my previous staff with Gaminglight, it would be easy for me to get back into the swing of things. I know that I left the community last time with no explanation and I am sorry. Life got in the way and I had to give up games for a while. I want to focus on PD and staff as I feel that I can advance in both of these departments at the same time. I have been with this community for over a year and a half and have zero warns even when I get into massive shootouts with the police with my friends. I believe this proves that I know the rules and can follow them as well as increase RP on the server weather I am playing as PD or as a criminal. I hope that you guys will give me a shot to prove myself.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would goto the player being accused of mass RDM to see if I could catch them in the act. Then after bringing everyone in a sit if the player accused of RDM starts cussing ecessively and not letting other players talk, I would gag them until I got the story / evidence from everyone else. Then when it is just me and the person that was excessive cussing, I would ungag them and explain that them exploding like that does not help their case and explain what they did wrong and see if I could calm that person down before returning them to roleplay. I would then warn them for Mass RDMx(the number of players they killed) and return them to roleplay. I do not believe them cussing a storm is warnable as long as it is not in OOC. People get mad and it is a game. I do not take insults or cussing personal as it does not phase me.

• Gaminglight Love 1

+Support

Active

Mature

Knowledgeable

Nice Guy

Still pretty new

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

Great guy

Active

Knows rules well

Fit for role

Prior staff experience on the server

Edited by PXRPs
  • Thanks 1

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

+support active in game 

active on TeamSpeak 

your app is good

Mature guy 

knows the rules 

past staff

No warns 

Question  16 is some what right but don’t return them  minge them so they learn a lesson 

overall i think you would make a great staff member good luck!!

Edited by maral the great

On 1/27/2019 at 9:15 AM, maral the great said:

+support active in game 

active on TeamSpeak 

your app is good

Mature guy 

knows the rules 

past staff

No warns 

Question  16 is some what right but don’t return them  minge them so they learn a lesson 

On 1/26/2019 at 10:35 PM, Seb said:

+SUPPORT

Reasons above

Very old Player who I have known for about 2 years now has always been a great rolemodel and has previous staff expierence best of luck

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

On 1/27/2019 at 3:15 PM, maral the great said:

+support active in game 

active on TeamSpeak 

your app is good

Mature guy 

knows the rules 

past staff

No warns 

+SUPPORT

- Was staff before

- Knows his stuff

- Reliable

- Give him a shot

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Fame locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...