Wolfgang's Blacklist Appeal

LongLiveWolf

Steam Name: Lil Coconut

Ingame Name: Trooper Major Wolfgang 1T11

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110415690

Ban Length: Blacklist on all community platforms.

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban: After an unappealing event I was ranting to the rest of State command in our locked, private channel about the deteriorating amount of roleplay on the server that I have worked so hard to try to keep in strict roleplay and how it is my personal belief that SMT's actions are unknowingly contributing to the lack of roleplay. Then Bobby joined the channel and knowing my current emotions he took advantage of them by asking me leading questions already knowing how I would react due to my state for personal gain. After I was blacklisted he told another state command member, "I mean i guess it was a way of showing Richmond I don't wanna be treated like shit" despite how well I treated him and respected him. However, I am not here to hide from what I did, I said some nasty words that SMT did not deserve because I was aggravated, they do a great deal of work for this community and it was wrong of me to disrespect them in the way I did even in a private channel. 

https://youtu.be/IwNTl3mwWYU

Dispute: What I did was wrong, I admit it fully. The words I said were fueled by my emotions and I did not choose to filter these nasty thoughts because of how closely I thought I knew my company in the channel I was in. Nevertheless, I have put hundreds upon hundreds of hours into this server over the past two years and willingly stayed through the good and bad times and I do not believe what I did warrants a blacklist. Between rising the ranks and reaching Command in both BSI and State over the past year, one thing I know for sure is that this community has grown on me, it is full of wonderful people that I always felt comfortable talking to and hanging with. I have suggested dozens of items and concepts to further the server and I am someone that is known for their roleplay on the server. All in all, I am here asking for your forgiveness for my words. If you decide to unblacklist me I can guarantee something like this will never happen again.

I happened to be in the channel at the time of the incident, as you can see by the video and I can say from both being there at the time and talking to Wolfgang afterwards, he felt taken advantage of by Bobby. Bobby the day before was restricted from his CERT Commander Role and was forced to not use it. He was angry at the time and I can tell that he wanted revenge on Richmond for restricting him. And even after the whole debacle, Bobby directly told me he did this to spite Richmond and his actions. But in general, I feel that maybe a staff restriction would be a little more appropriate. 

• Like 1

+ MASSIVE Support

• Is literally the most down to earth guy I know
  • It was just a moment of anger and he obviously regrets it
  • Should not have been a blacklist, maybe a staff restriction and a ban for a couple days

Overall Wolfgang obviously is sorry about what he meant and everyone makes mistakes and I believe he should be given another chance.

Good luck Wolfgang! I hope to see your return!