The test of an anomalous Melon Autopsy of dash 2s and Incident reports. Friday, January 25 2019

Spookie Ghostie

Test of anomolis melon 
Special containment procedures: The entity is contained in a 5 meter by 5 meter square chamber chamber the entity is supposed to be washed at least once daily. The entitys chamber has been move around the cafeteria as used as a way to save money on food sources.

SCP: anomalous melon
Object class: safe
Description: The SCP is an average sized watermelon being 11 inches  in diameter and weighing in at around 24 pounds. Once hitting the melon it then forms into another it is advised not to repadedly hit the melon as it will duplicate in larger masses each time it's broken. The Melon can be broken without duplicating if gently cut or incinerated. Because of the the cafeteria has used the melon as a infinite food source to cut back on the budget for the foundation.

Testing Log one: 

Name: Jr Researcher Spookie
Clearance: lv 1
List of personnel: 1 d class and me
Hypothesis: if the D class breaks the melon really hard and fast what will happen.
Apon hitting the Mellon with fast speeds and with much a Mellon appeared.(Note I shall test this again to get more results)

Test 2:
Name: Jr. Researcher Spookie
Clearance: lv 1
List of personnel: 1 d class and me and security guard xxxxx
Hypothesis: how many melons can we get to show up is there even a limit. 
The following is an audio log taking place outside of the melons cell. 
 Spookie: class D please enter the chamber.
D 1284: no im not goin I ain't standin around I hear the screams
Spookie: the wha- what do you mean screams?
D 1284: I hear em they all around me I hear, it i tells you!
Spookie: im sorry I don't get what you mean? 
D 1284: im sorry it's just too much.

D1284 started running at Dr Mayo beating him security xxxxx stepped in and terminated the D class.
Adendum: [Data lost]

Test 3:
Name: Dr Mayo
Clearance: lv 2
List of personnel: D  5281 and me
Hypothesis: if the D class hits the Mellon and there is where for another melon to appear what will happen. 
Placed melon inside of a box just able to fit it the D class walks up to the melon and before punching stops and stares at the melon. The D class looked back and me and says im sorry I just can't hurt him. where I said to him hit the melon or be faced with termination. The D class looks back and the melon and said im sorry before punching it. upon hitting the melon a bright light surrounded the area and D 5381 [Data Lost].

Scp: anomalous melon
Object class Keter
Description:The SCP is an average sized watermelon being 11 inches  in diameter and weighing in at around 24 pounds. Once hitting the melon it then forms into another it is advised that NO foundation staff approaches the SCP for doing so will [Data Lost] the only way to terminate the subject is with [Data Lost] which MTF NU7 hammer down has been briefed on. As seen in incident report [DATA REDACTED] and therefore the melons  cannot be destroyed. The SCP can communicate through telepathy to influence their victim to [DATA REDACTED] this poses a significant danger to the foundation and re containing all melons are number 3 priority.

Conclusion: soon after the log the Chaos insurgency took all of the existing anomalous melons MTF NU7 has currently not found any of them this far. Based on the analysis of these events I advice nobody to come into contact of the SCP let Dr what happened to Dr Mayo show you what happens.

Adendum:
Because of the amount of data we lost the research staff started testing the melons again lead by Dr. Carpenter,

Recovering test A1: 
Personnel: 7 researchers and 1 security
Hypothesis what will happen if the melon is shot.
Apon picking up with bare hands the melon the melon seemed to teleport somewhere in it's cell the kept happening until it eventually teleported out of the cell startling some of the researchers 
+See incident report Anomalous Melon B1

-incident report B1:
Researcher xxxxx touched the melon causing it to teleport outside of it's Containment Chamber Researchers tried to pick the melon back up but it kept teleporting this eventually ended when Dr. Carpenter picked it up in his hazmat suit and put the melon inside of it's CC.

Recovering test 2: 
Hypothesis: what if you shoot the melon.
[DATA REDACTED] see incident report B2.

+Incident report B2: a few researchers were trapped in the melon's containment chamber I believe  the melon through telept made the researchers touch it, because they didn't have hazmat suits they started to transform into larger melons the size of these melons are entirely random anyone who touches one of these melons are to be designated Melon-2.  The Melon-2 are not to be destroyed through brute force or broken in any way the proper way of dealing with then is through incineration. Melon-2s are incredibly hostile and NU7 has been debriefed on how to contain them. In the event a melon shows up in D block contaminating D class lock down the entire site and wait for MTF unit NU7 to destroy the melons.

20190126134733_1.thumb.jpg.2e76873799b9fe83d5ca4e64274a7150.jpg

Anatomy of Melon-2:

The Melon-2 are able to remember how to operate basic things from their past life and the majority releases  screeching when communicating, very few are able to communicate with actual speech the way this is done is through unknown. Some staff converted into Melon-2 appear to attack in numbers and are able to use their keycards somehow. The melon-2s are extremely weak to fire and should be burned immediately.   [ Instance of Melon-2 surrounding D class and and instance of SCP melon appearing on top of the horde. ] 

20190125165157_1.thumb.jpg.081ba57f4b7c82afaae6af96f7512c4b.jpg

Adendum: From now on any Researcher is to ask permission from O5-1 or a Member of high command for testing. Please note Dr. Bright is not considered when asking permission to test with the melon.

-sincerely Spookie

Edited by Spookie Ghostie
To add images during some of the tests.