Research Cameras - Accepted

Spookie Ghostie

What you want to see? - I would Like to see cameras added to the research branch

Why should we add it? -  You should add it so the Researchers can take photos that we can add in out reports this will help the Research division test logs by showing the reader basically what just happened instead of taking a computer screen shot and have the blinker and other stats in the way, adding the camera can also make it more formal and add a layer of RP in the forums. I also think that the camera should be given to every researcher except assistants because I don't think they can use it properly

What are the advantages of having this? - Like said before adds a layer of RP and makes the forms seem more formal.

Who is it mainly for? - Researchers

Links to any content - Its in the base game in weapons and in Other its the First one to appear looks like a camera

I also think for misusing the camera such as spamming the Flash it should have a report system the admins use that looks like this:

The warnings shouldn't be that harsh and the punishments should be as followed be a verbal warn then a warn then kick them

How ever in a Testing environment that should be the only time a researcher can take a bunch of repeated pictures this should only be to capture that one really good moment that they can find later in the library. 

-Note for  some Researchers might not actually know where to find the pictures they took so here is how to find it: 1) if you get off Gmod it will show the pictures you took there is a show "in library" button that you should find and press, this will lead to pictures you took. 2) find the photo you want and drag it into teh drag files at the bottom of where you type in the gaming light tab.  -hope you find this helpful if cameras are added : )

-sincerely, now Jr. Researcher Spookie Ghostie.

Edited by Spookie Ghostie
To follow the format guidelines

Use the suggestion format! Good suggestion though!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Spookie Ghostie said:

Ih btw is there a certain number of plus supports that we need to hit for them to consider adding it

No there isntisn’t

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

+Support

(Also what about adding in stationary cameras to make 079 viable to be played :D)

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

• Manager
7 hours ago, ISF Knuckles said:

+Support

(Also what about adding in stationary cameras to make 079 viable to be played :D)

There talking about the item you use to take screen shots.

I say +support but you must either give it to whatever rank is above Junior Reaserchers or Junior Reaserchers because I don't want them to camera spam.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗