Outnumbering FearRP - Denied

Nicolaaas

What you want to see? - A rule added to where if someone or multiple people are outnumbers by twice the amount of people they have, they are still under FearRP even if they have guns out. Unless it is a raid or shooting has already begun and the extra people just entered.

Why should we add it? - It would make the game more realistic and its just common sense, if people are outnumbers 2 to 1 they are very likely to surrender, not surrendering would mean you don't value life.

What are the advantages of having this? -

• Realistic RP

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

57 minutes ago, Nicolaaas said:

It would make the game more realistic and its just common sense, if people are outnumbers 2 to 1 they are very likely to surrender, not surrendering would mean you don't value life.

I think the opposite.  If one person had a gun at me and my friend, I wouldn’t try to attack the villain, that’s how you get shot...  When most people have a gun pointed at them IRL, they will do listen and do anything that guy says.  2 bullets can be fired really fast and 2 bullets can stop 2 people.

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

36 minutes ago, PXRPs said:

I think the opposite.  If one person had a gun at me and my friend, I wouldn’t try to attack the villain, that’s how you get shot...  When most people have a gun pointed at them IRL, they will do listen and do anything that guy says.  2 bullets can be fired really fast and 2 bullets can stop 2 people.

Huh? By the time you get the first shot on someone the other guy would immediately shoot you. 

+support

in real like if 1 person tried to mug 15 people and the 15 had guns they would all just shoot the dude.

I think it should only be in a 1 v 3 and above fearrp shouldnt be applied.

But

The 3 or more people need to be in the same family for the rule to apply to them

Edited by WreckedInRuinz

3 hours ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

-Support

its not very realistic, your not just gonna stand there and do nothing if you have a weapon out ready to defend yourself. it would also be very hard for staff to enforce this.

On 1/25/2019 at 8:51 PM, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

-Support

its not very realistic, your not just gonna stand there and do nothing if you have a weapon out ready to defend yourself. it would also be very hard for staff to enforce this.

Nicolas I think you should give suggestions up at this point lol 

On 1/25/2019 at 3:51 PM, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

-Support

I 100% agree with why Bob Bob said. It’s not like you will not do anything if you already have a gun out and it would make fearRP really complicated 

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 1/25/2019 at 5:45 PM, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

in real like if 1 person tried to mug 15 people and the 15 had guns they would all just shoot the dude.

But

The 3 or more people need to be in the same family for the rule to apply to them

• Like 1

On 1/25/2019 at 5:45 PM, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

But

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+1 Support

• A criminal should not be able to shoot if half the police department has guns pointed at him LMG or not.
  • Would make the job of the PD a bit easier as not every situation is guaranteed to end in a shootout, Shootout RP is not good RP 9/10 times because all it is is that you shoot you get gunned down and that's the end of it... at least if there is a outnumber rule there could be a bit of a stand off where the police can talk you into surrendering...
  • There can be exceptions like general store robberies and bank robberies where you know you are gonna get shot either way
Edited by Pliskin

Police RP

• Police Sergeant Major 1D32
  • SWAT Private XA57
  • State Trooper 1T
  • FBI SA KGB59

Imperial RP

• 501st JT Lance Corporal Indigo 3120
  • Inquisitor Apprentice
  • Navy Crewman Pliskin

• 4 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017