tcave17

7 minutes ago, Kade said:

+/- Support

Could have just put his app here

Active?

New player, I think

The correct word is TMod not administrator

Yea 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support

You are applying for Tmod, not Admin.

Not seen much ingame/Forums/TeamSpeak~Get more known by being present on these platforms

Sorry but we have the Staff Application section for a reason so perhaps you should not provide a google word doc and post your application here instead.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-/+ support 

decently active

Your answer to Q. 16 could use work. (It kinda leads me to think you didn’t read the staff handbook that thoroughly). 

It’s easier if you copy and paste it onto the forums, but’s it doesn’t bother me. 

You can not apply for “admin” because that is a more senior rank. If you don’t understand the ranking system you most likely didn’t read the staff handbook. 

Overall I don’t think you’re the most fit for staff, but you’re a really nice guy and I would be happy to work side by side with you if you were trained more. 

2 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

Not seen much ingame/Forums/TeamSpeak~Get more known by being present on these platforms

Sorry but we have the Staff Application section for a reason so perhaps you should not provide a google word doc and post your application here instead.

Also, app looks very shabby and not much effort

2 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

2 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support