Jets Retiring From FBI

Jet

Hi all, my name is jet and I am assistant director in FBI! I did my job but became increasingly inactive and now I’m holding a spot to which someone more active then me deserves. I loved FBI and I will be getting on the DCOS class every now and then ?

@Jimmy Jamesmy best friend in FBI, I hope you get my position

@gamikzoneLove you and thanks for giving me a chance to improve FBI

Andrew Didn’t know your forums name but you were an awesome partner

@Aaron HotcherWe had our run ins but I always respected you

@jack Sull didn’t know yours either but you are a great member and friend

@velvet two words “Bye furries” ???

• Sad 3

Jet I’m so sad to see you go. You were an amazing command member. You deserved every rank you got, I know I’ve been a little inactive, but thank you for everything you’ve done. I remember the days of operation clean street how methodical you were. 

Too bad you didn’t get DCOS before leaving so then I’d be DCOS (❤️). 

But Jet where’s my frickin shout out? I will turn into Valk and ask where’s the role play!!! 

In all seriousness Jet you are an amazing person and I know you will succeed in whatever you want to do. 

• Like 1

@Jet TZI really hoped I would never see this post or not anytime soon. But I respect your choice you have been a strong but strict leader that we all needed. You have taught me a lot in the FBI and have even yelled at me when I get a bit too wild. You have been a great friend and I hope I still see you around and maybe you can make it back to us

• Like 1

I never saw this coming.. you were one of the people who really cared about FBI and didn’t abuse your power you had.  Sucks to see you go but what sucks the most is you didnt mention me... I hope me you and jimmy can still “experiment” things on servers lol

• Like 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.