Infected

Your In-game: MTF Nu7 MSGT Infected MSO1

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:118848153

The admin's name in-game: Kade II

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Kade II

What warning did you receive: Killing a staff member

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1633594797 

Why do you think this warn was false: I feel like this warn was more of a misunderstanding due to the fact Ham didn’t want the warn to happen. I feel like Kade II hopped to warning before speaking with ham was a mistake because ham said he was fine with it, at the time being kade was off duty when I was warned. I had not got a sit or a verbal warn before getting warned officially and this was my first warn. We at the current time had been in MTF bunks when I was warned there were about 3-4 other in the bunk speaking at the same time, we had all been laughing and cracking jokes when ham was tranq’d he has said something that was unintelligible at the time and me wanting to talk to him I had stepped on him killing him as he quickly tp’ed back with no anger in his voice and then I was warned by kade II for killing a staff member. Previously some time before that we had been in MTF bunks having fun and talking when ham was tranq’d and we all stepped on him and you could hear the laughter from him as we did it and afterwards when he was on the floor I could not hear what he was saying if he said not to or to do it but he said he was fine with me killing him afterwards once he teleported back.

Any extra information: This was made really late at night and I’m not amazing at making these and I really hope the picture is clear to see compared to what was on my screen and to clarify I had spoken with ham after this incident and he said he is perfectly fine with what happened and didn’t want the warn to happen in the first place

+ Support

• Warned Off Duty
  • Didn't Administrate a Sit
  • Could have been dealt with by Other On-Duty Staff
  • Was a Non-Malicious Killing (They were messing around)

I was On-Duty myself when this situation unfolded, and I can back up Infected's story. Ham, Infected, and the other MTF were indeed tranqing each other in bunks, just messing around essentially. Ham was in the room and got hit by a traq, got stepped on and died, but quickly returned himself. At that point Kade II brought it upon himself to warn Infected, without administrating a sit, all whilst off duty. There were other staff on duty that could have dealt with this situation, if Ham requested it, but he never called staff. Moreover, I believe even a Verbal would have been a better punishment, as the Killing had no malicious intent behind it.  

Below was the only screenshot I had time to capture, but it does show the point when Infected was warned.

If Kade II was On-Duty, the warn would have look like "Infected was warned by _______________ for {Blank}". However, the warning instead states "Infected was warned by [GL] Kade for {Blank}" the [GL] Kade text being the colour blue, which is the colour of the MTF Job Title. Similar to that of Infected, who was also on MTF at the time. It's not much, but it more or less supports Infected's story.

E5D6DBE514F61B91EE6E38B28315B7BCA86DDCFD

However, it does also show that Kade II teleported to someone then uncloaked, so the text colour may just be a glitch, because last I checked Moderators couldn't warn off duty. You honestly can't tell much from this screenshot, so @Kade the 2nd your statement please. 

Edited by Hooplaa
Fact Check

+Support

I was off duty at the time, and I was rushed because Ham told me to warn who ever did it. So not thinking I did that, then i relized that.

I'm sorry for this, and this deserves to be appealed.

Edited by Kade the 2nd