Nathens Event Team Application

nathenisSocool

Name: Nathen

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator 

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 5

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): No I do not

How Active are you?: On Almost Everyday

How many warns do you have?: 1

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

I thoroughly enjoy playing on the server and I want the chance to be part of that team and help as SCP grows. I also want to maintain the high standard the server has by making events that people will enjoy while also preventing rule breakers from ruining everyone else's experience I am very active so I will be available to host events when I am allowed most of the time. This will help the server grow as frequent simulations and events motivate people to play on the server and stay for longer periods of time. I am also a very friendly person and will not cause any conflict within the server and people also don’t have to be afraid to ask for my help. I will be very committed to my role and provide good ideas for events and also do my best with all the standard staffing duties like whitelisting etc. so people don't have to wait ages for a staff member to help them. I have a good understanding of admin commands and how to handle staff situations. I have a good knowledge about how gmod roleplay works. I'm very experienced in the game which is shown through my several hours on the game. Finally I'm very adaptable and can be relied on and trusted to complete a task.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

SCP-106 has breached and has caused most of the foundation workers to abandon their work place and in doing so, caused SCP-682 to breach in the process. The SD/O5 are on site, dealing w/ the problem in any way they can, dispatching units to try to take out SCP-682 or re-contain SCP-106. Eventually they fail and the SCP's have killed/destroyed everyone and everything in LCZ and almost completely in HCZ and are making their way towards the EZ. So, the SD/O5 need to be evacuated from the site and must try to hold the SCP's back long enough for the other units to evacuate the SD/O5 and the other important personnel on site (Head researcher,etc.) And away from the danger. Once they get out, they have to work their way to a safe house (could be on other side of map) and try not to die by the G.O.I that might see the foundation personnel. Once at the safe house, the SD/O5 once again, try to kill/re-contain the SCP's. Once they run out of option, they will order a nuke to try to kill the SCP's.
The event ends when:
SD/O5 die.
SCP's are re-contained.
G.O.I kill the foundation while trying to get to safe house.
Or if any other accident/problem occurs to O5/SD/SCP's that is not in Event Manager's control

What is your favorite SCP? Why? I like all SCP's because they are cute and cuddly but I don't really have a personal favorite yet