Sign in to follow this  
Cameron T

Connection Issues

3 posts in this topic

In-Game-Name: USAF ATC AFSOC CPT CT

Team: United States

Reason: I need help with loading into the game as I get "connection failure" ( Red text that countdown from 800 seconds when you enter) and I'm never able to join either with the jobs and in-game items. my internet runs 24GB/S as said Ace but I have 8GB or Ram... could my Ram be the issue as I did troubleshoot my internet nothing was wrong... (this goes for both PoliceRP and MilitaryRP as I'm trying to not show inactivity on the weekends. 

On 1/23/2019 at 12:07 PM, Cameron T said:

In-Game-Name: USAF ATC AFSOC CPT CT

Team: United States

Reason: I need help with loading into the game as I get "connection failure" ( Red text that countdown from 800 seconds when you enter) and I'm never able to join either with the jobs and in-game items. my internet runs 24GB/S as said Ace but I have 8GB or Ram... could my Ram be the issue as I did troubleshoot my internet nothing was wrong... (this goes for both PoliceRP and MilitaryRP as I'm trying to not show inactivity on the weekends. 

Validate the files. Usually should work after that. Also, if that doesn't work, try joining but do not tab out of the game, stay in the game and see if you get the connection issue. Hope it works!