yummydirt - HOR Application

yummydirt

In-game name: Dr. Dirt

Current time on the server (use tab menu): 22 hours

How active would you say you are? (1-10): 8

How many warns do you have (If so what are they? and give proof): 0

Have you received any strikes before? No.

Why should we accept you? (150+ words): I was at first reluctant to apply for this position, but after I was encouraged to apply I decided to give it a shot. I think that my experience so far on this server shows that research needs more to do and more opportunities to do research. In addition, there should be more researchers as it is not uncommon to see several D Class lined up hoping to be used for a test, but not being picked because of a lack of researchers online. I am big into the idea that those who work in research should have a large say into what happens within the division, so I will always ask the community before I make a big decision. I think that first and foremost, the most important responsibility of the HOR is to make sure that everyone involved is having fun in a way that reasonably follows SCP canon. However, overreaching rules aren't fun for anybody, and if it isn't fun, why bother? The only division I am in right now is research because I believe that it should be the most important part of SCP-RP, and if I become HOR then I can finally make that vision real.

What can you bring to the table as HOR? (No requirement): I have great experience in discord so I can finally expand the research discord into a place to share information found while researching and discuss SCP-RP, particularly the research division. Whenever I'm on the server I always try to make people laugh. I can make great stories and could definitely make the RP element of SCP-RP much more fun, while at the same time staying reasonably close to SCP canon.

Edited by yummydirt
changed hours to amount that it currently is
  • Like 1

+support,

you sound qualified. I've seen you in game a few times. 

My biggest issue is you'll never get anything done if you listen to the opinion of all the other researchers --not to say that it's bad to listen to others -- but you are clearly dedicated and will fight for research to become a bigger department so that's good. 

• Thanks 1

-/+

You’re a good person, your application is good, problem is, you’re vague when you say “Make the vision real.” Try to explain it, like I did in my application. Also, 20 hours isn’t that much, and I haven’t actually seen you in game often.

Also, I don’t feel like you’ve been apart of GL long enough.

Good luck, I’m sure you would do a good job regardless

Edited by TOPlayz

+/-

You're a cool dude, and i'm hoping that you'd lead the research in the right direction

However, you do only have 20 hours, which doesn't seem like enough for being the department head

If you do get accepted i'll be happy to serve with you and help you out if you need any assistance, but try to get that playtime up ?

Edited by SuperSpace
  • Thanks 1

On 1/22/2019 at 11:13 PM, October said:

+support,

you sound qualified. I've seen you in game a few times. 

My biggest issue is you'll never get anything done if you listen to the opinion of all the other researchers --not to say that it's bad to listen to others -- but you are clearly dedicated and will fight for research to become a bigger department so that's good. 

• Thanks 1

+/-Support

Very Active

Seems to be very knowledgeable to the lore

New to GL

Not mature enough YET

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Kade said:

-Support

New to GL

Hasn't been here long

Rather have a more active player and well known player.

Good luck, more qualified people.

~Site Administrator Kade, Kademon#1210

Retired E11 Commander Polar

Doctor L