Jakes Trial Mod Application

Jake11111

1. What is your in-game name?: Jake

2. What is your steam name?:Jake

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:176443983

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i actually have been owning my own server for a while but i gave someone manager and they manage and i dont play anymore also its got atlest 18 people on at once. ALso have been admin on another scp rp server and im pretty well known and good on the server no im not admin on it anymore tho.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 3 months ago

6. What date did you make your forums account? 11/15/18

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 2

9. Have you donated? yes and i really am dedicated to the server ?

10. What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No not anymore

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: Central Standard Time

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

16. PART 1

17. I beleive i should be staff because im really well known on teamspeak and discord and have high ranks in researcher and security. Also i feel im qualifyed because ive been admin on other servers and have lots of expirience with being an admin and will keep everything under control. I also am pretty serious when it comes to staff i will be nice but strict to get it under control correctly and will not give bad reasoning towards the person(s) at the sit that they call for. Will also love giving back to the scp rp community and want to be staff to show everyone how good i can really be in the server. I also would like to point out that the staff know me pretty well to and im trying to be the best as possible as trial mod. Will also be very careful at sits to remember the rules to control the sit properly. I also am seeing the staff are really nice and have a good additude and think i will fit in well and feel it will be a good expirience to work with other people in the staff community.

18. PART 2

19. I am also good at handling rp situations that require paying attention and knowing the rules. I also am good at handling small groups of people being bad.

20. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  First if they would not stop talking id gag them and then tell them what there in trouble for and what rules they broke and them Id minge them for 10,000 sec and it matters how they cussed at me if it was directed towards me or just in random I would warn him for staff dis.

-SUPPORT

-I HAD TO KICK YOU OFF YOUR JOB(S) YESTERDAY FOR MASS MINGING! 

-NO FORMAT FOLLOWED

-MINGE (AGAIN)

-NOT FIT FOR STAFF

-NCWS (AT TIMES)

-REFUSES TO LISTEN TO OTHER STAFF

-BLACKLISTED FROM SECURITY FOR 2 WEEKS DUE TO HIM RANDOMLY KILLING D CLASS WHEN SERVER POP IS LOW! (I BLACKLISTED HIM 3 DAYS AGO)

2 hours ago, Jet TZ said:

-SUPPORT

-I HAD TO KICK YOU OFF YOUR JOB(S) YESTERDAY FOR MASS MINGING! 

-NO FORMAT FOLLOWED

-MINGE (AGAIN)

-NOT FIT FOR STAFF

-NCWS (AT TIMES)

-REFUSES TO LISTEN TO OTHER STAFF

-BLACKLISTED FROM SECURITY FOR 2 WEEKS DUE TO HIM RANDOMLY KILLING D CLASS WHEN SERVER POP IS LOW! (I BLACKLISTED HIM 3 DAYS AGO)

Should be a restriction.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||