Timm's Activity Notice

Timm

Hello all,

Recently, my activity has been starting to slow. This is due to a number of things I wont be mentioning here, but the main one is school. My activity IN GAME is going to go down quite a lot, but I will still be on the forums, discord, and teamspeak most of the time. Hopefully you can understand, and I will most likely not be on everyday. I will try to get in as much time on SCPRP and specifically staff, but I also have commitments on PoliceRP which will take up most of my in game time up. If you need to contact me, PM me on here or on discord @ Timm#7523.  

If you are wondering why im not taking an LOA; I am still going to be on, just less active atm.

• Gaminglight Love 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

@IgneousSorry for the ping but can you move this to general 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Igneous said:

Done

Thank you

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic