Julius Staff Report

gup

Your In-Game Name: Zeus 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16296527

Staff member's In-Game Name: Julius

Staff member's In-Game SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126468376

What did they do? Ok, So Firstly I got a report while I was PD, That there was a Stolen Red Lambo, And then I see the lambo at the scene and I chase after it, I pit it multiple times, at my last hope, I pit him once me ram him into the wall and then get out and point a gun at him, ( He was Driving on the wrong side of the motorway ) Then he turned around and then the car was aimed at me, I told him to get out while a Gun pointed at him, and then he Drive towards me putting my life in danger ( In Roleplay ) And then I code RED him and destroy the stolen vehicle, and then he calls a staff member ( Julius ) once I cuffed him, And then Julius Comes and Doesnt Give me a chance to speak until I interupt him and DEMAND that I speak, and then he gives me an attitude and says I can and interupts me multiple times, and then He said that I cant code red him, what I think is unfair, And then During all off this I was moving around because Its apart of my Autism, And then doesnt say anything about it and then I start bhopping around the sit as I was bored as the sit has already gone on for a while! And then carry's on to shout at me :C and then while I was bhopping around, he said "Im done with this shit, you prick!" and then anti-minged me for 900 seconds, during that duration I got a bit heated and started to complain in admin chat, and then tp's to me and starts telling me to shut up and being really rude, until Billy comes and then He told Billy that I have been harrassing him ( F A L S E ) And then Billy started to shout at me and said If I carry on "Harrassing" him that I will be banned :C and then I got really upset :C

Evidence (REQUIRED): Didnt think It'll go this far

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Demotion.

To be honest, The really made me upset, how the staff member could lie through their teeth and say that I harrassed them, This really teared me up when I got shouted at for something I didnt do :C

Sorry Julius, But you brought it upon yourself man, Especially when you full on lied to a staff member and made him shout at me what really made me upset man I cant handle things like this man :C 

-Support

- I was there in game and you kept making staff calls complaining and disrespecting the admin.

- When i went to you I was trying to explain to you to stop making false staff calls and you kept running away from me.

- Julius said you have been harassing him.

- Also you were running from his sits.

~Billy

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HelloItsBilly said:

-Support

- I was there in game and you kept making staff calls complaining and disrespecting the admin.

- When i went to you I was trying to explain to you to stop making false staff calls and you kept running away from me.

~Billy

I didnt run. 

I didnt Harrass him

And I was angry so I didnt want to talk to anybody 

And Yes I was disrespecting him because I got minged falsely

I was moving around not running like I said its something I need to do within my autism as Its my disability

On 1/22/2019 at 3:31 PM, gup said:

I didnt run. 

I didnt Harrass him

I was moving around not running like I said its something I need to do within my autism as Its my disability

That is my opinion, you can not change that.

Edited by HelloItsBilly

• Manager
6 minutes ago, gup said:

I didnt think that it would go this far th3

This will be Denied most likely by SMT since you have no Evidedence.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

1 hour ago, gup said:

I didnt run. 

I didnt Harrass him

I told you to stop complaining about Julius in the staff chat and you said, "Stop fucking telling me what to do before I get very angry"

1 hour ago, HelloItsBilly said:

-Support

~Billy

1 hour ago, HelloItsBilly said:

-Support

~Billy

PoliceRP Manager

2 hours ago, HelloItsBilly said:

-Support

~Billy

okay so here is my side of the story.

so i come to a sit and we start talking and you keep talking over me and the guy we called a sit and then after you have talked over him and me again and again i tell you to shut up(i know i shoudnt have said that and im sry for saying it) and after i told you to shut up you get mad and start shouting at me and then i gag you and when i gag you, you started to run away from the sit so i minged you for 900 sec btw i never called you a prick. after you where minged you begin to make relly disrespectfull staff calls and then i went you and told you to stop. i will admit i was a bit angry and heated up when i went to you and im sry for that.

and about the harassment you have over the last 3 days evey time you have seen me rammed my car on purpos and i fell thats harassment because you only doing to get me angry at you,

and if we look at you warn history you got alot of warns for player/staffdiss.

the resoon why i didnt talk for a min was that i was checking you warns

Edited by Julius

-support 

--no prof

-why are you code reding him? 

-why were you raming his vehicle (e.g.  cide amber) you should of been following his vwhicle (e.g.  code amber) and did you even call for back up?

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

• Fame locked this topic