Corleone Family (Official)

Haley

Corleone Family

Welcome to The Corleone Family. Applications are now open for anyone who wants to join.

The Godmother: Haley “Buttercup” Corleone

The Underboss: Emmu “Smiley” Corleone

Capo: TBD

SOP:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/185Lba9dkjCNtpUK-p13M0hJ0T2iZ3GHb0qP75VeCfBI

Application:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBibh3N051yiK57O4SGK4e_YnT4AebFelNTC9xCOkmx35N1A/viewform?usp=sf_link

You will be pmed on the forums or discord if you are accepted.

Edited by Haley

“I tried to make ramen in the Coffee pot and it broke everything”

- Andy Dwyer

Just now, GibbiGibbi said:

Again? 

Yes.... we have not left Rockford and don’t intend to. We are looking currently for peace at the moment not to cause fighting. We just gotta keep the streets clean.

- Andy Dwyer

Just now, Haley said:

Yes.... we have not left Rockford and don’t intend to. We are looking currently for peace at the moment not to cause fighting. We just gotta keep the streets clean.

What about your other families that you shut down, casteulleo or something corleronnee 1 and andromeda lol

1 hour ago, GibbiGibbi said:

What about your other families that you shut down, casteulleo or something corleronnee 1 and andromeda lol

Castellucio changed names back to Corleone, the original Corleones were taken over by Brian, who failed horribly at running it, and Andromeda I don’t even know I haven’t associated with them in several months

- Andy Dwyer

4 hours ago, Haley said:

Castellucio changed names back to Corleone, the original Corleones were taken over by Brian, who failed horribly at running it, and Andromeda I don’t even know I haven’t associated with them in several months

Hello Haley,

I was informed that I am currently apart of this faction, is there going to be a ranking system or a roster itself? If you do need a roster I will provide one for us. Thank you for allowing me to become apart of this Family, and have a great day.

Shadow Castellucio

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP