Kade II | Event Team App

KadeDev

Your name” - Event Team App

Name: Kade II

What is your ULX Rank?: Mod

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  7

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l):  No i have not.

How Active are you?: Really active, almost on everyday for hours at a time.

How many warns do you have?: 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I believe i should be allowed to be an Event Team Member because I have vast creativity and knowledge of the SCP Foundation in detail and in depth. I know multiple SCP's all in the GL Server and outside of the server that would make great for events, and I believe that I can bring amazing masterly crafted events to help the RP and make it the best SCP-RP because of how creative and devine the events that I can think, and how I have a vast imagination that would help events be independent from each other. And i'm sure others would love to see how I can make a story go wild! As i'm quite an author in and out of RP swirling worlds into masterpieces. And I find just making people happy with an event makes my day, as I see others make me happy. And I want to do the same, as I love the GL Community. And wish to give it more amazing events.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I figure a good event would be how the D-Class revolt comes into a revolution going towards a whole democracy being built up, and taking over the foundation and just making it a community that twists and turns with multiple d-class factions forming to keep control over the run down foundation so they can survive. As the foundation staff try to fight down but are pushed over by the swirl of D-Class fighting for power. Going until the power runs out and then multiple containment breaches happen and the foundation is so crippled they cannot handle it, as such they try to go into defcon 1. But the D-Class keep cutting it off until the foundation final nukes it ending the cycle.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? 106, I loved his story so much. It always made me scared, and intrigued into his past. As I love how the writer describe how 106 was, how he looked. It painted vivid pictures in my mind, and it inspired me to make my own SCP's. And that's how I got into this stuff. So really i'm just fascinated by 106.