Kade II | Apology

KadeDev

I apologize to everyone in the staff community, player community. For being a minge on staff on duty/off duty. I have been accused of this and its true, I understand any punishment that comes and i came to apologize. I'm sorry for being this way on staff, I should not set this example for new players/staff.

And as that i vow for the rest of my staff days to be serious,

So I'm sorry to the players that come on to our server and make it the best SCP-RP server out there.

- Kade II

• Manager

You're a great staff member and I do not want to see anything happened to you. Also this was very Mature of you to do. In my eyes you're a great staff member.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

It’s been said it’s takes a real man to own up to his mistakes. You’re being very brave by doing this, but some of the stuff you have done is very wrong. I’m having mixed feelings because I feel you deserve more than a slap on the wrist but also I feel you’ve owned up to your mistakes and are trying to repent. 

39 minutes ago, Nimo said:

You're a great staff member and I do not want to see anything happened to you. Also this was very Mature of you to do. In my eyes you're a great staff member.

❤️

26 minutes ago, October said:

It’s been said it’s takes a real man to own up to his mistakes. You’re being very brave by doing this, but some of the stuff you have done is very wrong. I’m having mixed feelings because I feel you deserve more than a slap on the wrist but also I feel you’ve owned up to your mistakes and are trying to repent. 

This is more of me saying this too you October, your a really great dude. And the way your nice to me makes me feel sad that i did those things, I feel like i let down people. Mostly Carp, and i understand this.

Thank you for your response October, it really helps. <3.

Man, it takes guts to own up to something like this. Youve done the mature thing in this scenario, and I wish you good luck. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I think you just need to realize that as a Staff Member, the actions you take are reflected back in your ability to staff and the server as a whole. Just realize that you are held to a higher standard than regular players.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

2 hours ago, th3 said:

I think you just need to realize that as a Staff Member, the actions you take are reflected back in your ability to staff and the server as a whole. Just realize that you are held to a higher standard than regular players.

Understood, and I have known that but i just haven't thought about it.

• Bread locked this topic