096 test log -HJ-8632-1+

Dr Drank

R&D Level 1 Clearance Required to View Beyond this Point ( Assistant Researcher+ )

Confirming Clearance Level. . .

Access Granted

Welcome dr drank

File Number: HJ-8632

Lead Researcher: DHOR dr drank

Assisting Personnel: Flak as the guard

Test Subject:096

Subjects Involved: bear trap and a .25 inch thick leather cloth bag

Test Name: 096 picture log

Hypothesis: I really had not a clue i just simply needed a result to my question which was what will 096 do if he is seen through a picture

Observation:  (pre-test ) set up a bear trap and put a bag on 096 face ( end of pre-test) i took out an old Polaroid camera ( it was the only thing we had in stock) i removed the bag of his head while staring at the floor then I took the camera out of my satchel and took a picture and without viewing the pic i slipped it into my pocket and put the bag back on his head ( and this next part was a really bad idea) i myself a high level CI scientist decided i myself will look at the picture so that is what i did after I viewed that disgusting mug of his when i looked up at him he ripped free from his cuffs and tore off the bag he then proceeded to chase me and i ran like hell i ran directly towards the bear trap hopped over it and let 096 get his foot caught after he was stuck we quickly dashed him and tied him up and placed a bag on his head. 

Conclusion: pictures do count towards seeing his face

Additional Information: after the test, he squirmed a lot in his cell at one point making a crack in the wall even tho he was bagged when I walked by he seemed to know it was me and would pounce against the bars.