Fading Door Shooting WIndows Change

Nicolaaas

What you want to see? - A clear separation between fading doors that are used for shooting windows and fading doors that are used as entrances and doors. The fading doors limit would stay the same for doors, 3, but for windows you would be allowed to have 1 or 2, your pick.

Why should we add it? - Like many other rules, different staff have different opinions about this. I've had staff tell me that fading door windows aren't counted in the fading door limit (I will be referring to the as FDW) and staff telling me they do. There is a clear split for the people who want them to be counted and those who do not. With Government having access to battering rams and breaching charges, it makes it very easy for them to break into a base within a small amount of time. Adding this rule to have an additional fading door for windows, would make it fairer to people basing so they don't have to sacrifice an already weak fading door for a shooting window making them very vulnerable. Even if your mainly gov. this can still benefit you, S.S make bases all the time and it will make it more fair for them also. 

What are the advantages of having this? -

• Balance out Government and Criminals
  • Make bases more difficult to raid for government as its pretty easy if they have enough people which they usually do
  • Have one less rule decision be split among staff

Who is it mainly for? - Basers and S.S

Links to any content - N/A

8 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

-Support 

People abuse the window too often and will constantly open and close it within a second. 

And the battering ram and breaching charge can instantly open any door, just break through with multiple people. Like I said in the post ?

1 hour ago, CrimzonEmpire said:

it feels admins make up their own opinions in rules 

Tbh, you're completely right, more and more often I see staff just put their own opinion into rules and stretch their meanings out way too far. People even end up getting warned for a rule they had no idea was even a thing, which it isn't

• Like 2

On 1/22/2019 at 12:30 AM, EternityAgar said:

-Support 

People abuse the window too often and will constantly open and close it within a second. 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King