TOPlayz's ~ HOR Application

TOPlayz

In-game name: TOPlayz/Security CPT 1Z05

Current time on the server (use tab menu): Over a week, time glitched and got reset

How active would you say you are? (1-10): 9

How many warns do you have (If so what are they? and give proof): 0 on SCP RP, 1 on Dark RP

Have you received any strikes before? Nope.

Why should we accept you? (150+ words): I've been apart of the community for a long time, and I've finally come to the fact that Its time that I am to lead my own branch. Leading has always been one of my hobbies, however I've always been too shy to admit it. I love research, and everything about it. The reason I should be accepted is that I do have the experience of a leader, as I've been through a lot of scenarios throughout my time in Gaminglight. Not only that, but I feel like I'm able to be very active on the job, and revamp the branch in order to make it the branch that it should be. I plan on making the researcher branch more active, like GENSEC, and I'll explain how. I first plan on getting more training officers, as it'll be a priority to get more high ranks. I plan on filling each slot with a personally handpicked non-bias (something I've been quite good at) team. From there, I plan on doing a roll-call to get rid of every single inactive researcher, which will allow me to fill up all of the roster full of active personnel. Next, I plan on recruiting from my friends, or anyone who would prefer to transfer from their branch to researcher. Throughout my time here, I've come to known who fits in certain branches, and I plan on having researcher be the least mingey branch by strictly enforcing each rules to the maximum exempt, while attempting to make it the experience that everyone deserves. A smart, yet fun branch, that creates interesting experiences with stories that actually happened ingame. The researcher will have a remade discord, along with strict teamspeak rules. Executive researchers and supervisors and higher will most likely be reformed, but will keep those that are active. I plan on leaving CI and leaving GENSEC command for this job if I have too. Thank you for reading this.

What can you bring to the table as HOR? (No requirement): I've been a moderator on gaminglight since the 31st, and I've been apart of gaming light since around December 10th? So, I've been here for quite a while. Throughout that time, I've been very active, and I don't plan on that changing. I'm semi active on the forums, but I plan on changing that. I have a lot of experience with leading, as I've been a captain in GENSEC since 1/16 or so, and a LT since about 1/10, and I've been a SGT+ since around December 20th.

Ok, so apparently you can be a low command and a high command? If thats the case, erm, I don't want to leave GENSEC command, but if that is the case, then I gotta. Love you all!

Edited by TOPlayz

+/- Support

You are certainly qualified to be the leader of a division, but you aren't even in the research division at this point, at least according to the rosters. I am much more inclined to support someone with a lot of experience in the researcher job.

You are active, so that's good.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I don't see you in the discord yet.

I think there are definitely better candidates for this position. 

58 minutes ago, yummydirt said:

+/- Support

You are certainly qualified to be the leader of a division, but you aren't even in the research division at this point, at least according to the rosters. I am much more inclined to support someone with a lot of experience in the researcher job.

You are active, so that's good.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I don't see you in the discord yet.

I think there are definitely better candidates for this position. 

Dont leave me ;(

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I don't want to leave GENSEC either, but I love researching. I actually do have a whole lot of research interviews from a discord RP quite a while ago, that I'll show out I suppose. They're all fake SCP's, or actual ones. They're embarassing but y'know

Conversation Log 8753.1.txt

Conversation Log 6475.1.txt

Conversation Log 5337.1 SCP-5337.txt

Conversation Log 4837.2 SCP-4837.txt

20 hours ago, Kade the 2nd said:

- Support

Agree with th3, people in research would know more. And the ones that do really deserve it.

40 minutes ago, GoDz_GodHasFaith said:

-Support

Sorry m8, you just dont have enough experience in research in my opinion

(Executive Researcher GoDz)

I saw TOPlayz doing research a couple days ago and I must say, I am impressed. He is very professional and has extremely good experiments in contrast with the normal D-Class slaughter experiments. I would definitely like to see him as the Research Head. I saw his plan for the division and in my opinion he is the best for the position. The fact he wasn't in research means nothing, there are a ton of people that know more lore and can do better research than the people currently in the branch.

A big, fat +support.

• 3 weeks later...

But he is head of research XD

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

CLOSED

This was denied, however the old HoR that was picked when Jeffe denied this resigned. TOPlayz is now the new HoR, ignore this post. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png